Bottom And Company

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andycambs

Carl Willinghams copy was for sale about a month ago but don't know if it's sold yet or not, try contacting Tim Brown, he's dealing with Carl's 45's.

Andy

Social source share

on second thought, not sure I know the Patterson Twons, the Twins on the other hand is a fcukin superb record IMHO :( Bottom & co is better for a Northern set I suppose, but the Twins is the first version I herad so is and will always be no.1 for me :D

link

Seems to happen quite alot doesn't it - arguing the toss over two great records. Patterson Twins was the first of the two I heard but when I heard Bottom & Co that was my holy grail want - for a couple of weeks :(

Social source share

Guest remus

Try Sean Chapman pretty sure I saw one in his sales box last night. :D

link

Yes he did have one, £150-200 I think Dave. Good night last night I thought.

Social source share

Guest remus

Try Sean Chapman pretty sure I saw one in his sales box last night. :D

link

Dave, the last DJ played a blinding record towards the end, (2nd 3rd from the end?) Sean went up to ask what it was but the time he got back he'd forgotten! :(

Any ideas?

Social source share

Dave, the last DJ played a blinding record towards the end, (2nd 3rd from the end?) Sean went up to ask what it was but the time he got back he'd forgotten! :D

Any ideas?

link

Errr no.Think may have just left.Was it the lad from Taunton who played it as he was up there with Jorge at the time.God did he have some cracking records in his box.

Social source share

Source Advert