Barry 'barefoot' Beefus - French Ep Wanted

Am looking for a copy of the Barry 'Barefoot' Beefus EP on French WB. Vinyl and picture sleeve in Ex condition, please.

The copy is for someone involved in the writing/recording of the tracks. Until just recently they were not aware that this French EP existed and would very much like a copy for themselves. I'm a bit reluctant to let go of mine. However, I will if I can't find one in the near future.

If you don't have one but know where a copy is available for sale that would be very helpful in making someone directly connected to these songs extremely happy.

Thanks for reading...

post-9478-019180900 1279360273_thumb.jpg

post-9478-019180900 1279360273_thumb.jpg

Edited by rigilbert
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Still after a copy of this French EP and can now confirm that it is Barry 'Barefoot' Beefus himself who would like a copy. Now aged 76, he had no idea that this EP was ever released. Warner Bros didn't tell him of its release and rather typically he has never received any royalties for it. What makes this EP particularly interesting for him is that it contains two tracks that didn't get released on the original Loma imprint in 1966. He had always presumed that they had just sat on the shelf gathering dust and thus never saw the light of day.

So, I would very much like to find a copy of this EP and send it to the artist. All help in doing so is greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Social source share

Source Advert