Paul Donnelly On De Radio

Soul with Skip 7pm to 10pm with guest Paul Donnelly 8 to 9

peterborough radio on 106.2.

or via their website

https://www.radiopeterborough.co.uk/

I'm on the radio to night between 8 and 9 talking about where I discovered this wonderful music of ours via Peter Edwards @ The Westwood, the Caraousel Club then joint promoting the fabulous Wirrina Alnighter and everything in between up to this years Annual Another Can of Worms Soul on August 30th. I;ll be playing gritty 60's uptempo right trough to 2010 Soulful House.

2 FREE TORCH REUNION TICKETS

Also listen out for a specail prize, answer one simple question about the Torch all-nighter and Skippy will be giving away one pair of tickets plus free travel on the bus to the Torch Reunion 2010 October 23rd

Cya later

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

or via their website

I'm on the radio to night between 8 and 9 talking about where I discovered this wonderful music of ours via Peter Edwards @ The Westwood, the Caraousel Club then joint promoting the fabulous Wirrina Alnighter and everything in between up to this years Annual Another Can of Worms Soul on August 30th. I;ll be playing gritty 60's uptempo right trough to 2010 Soulful House.

Also listen out for a specail prize, answer one simple question about the Torch all-nighter and Skippy will be giving away one pair of tickets plus free travel on the bus to the Torch Reunion 2010 October 23rd

Cya later

See how many Kitchen promoting sounds you can squeeze in Paul (had a look at the website by the way, looks good).

Otis Reading - You Left The Water Running?

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

or via their website

Cya later

Sorry mush, tried to listen in online but it wouldn't stream. Fook all happened.

Gutted 'cause I wanted to have a listen. :yes:

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest bunty

Sorry mush, tried to listen in online but it wouldn't stream. Fook all happened.

Gutted 'cause I wanted to have a listen. :no:

:thumbsup:

Same for me!!:thumbsup:... tried clicking for about an hour!:yes: ....nothing!

does anyone know if there is a 'listen again' facility?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert