Little Ann - What Should I Do

Hi all

I know this (previously unissed) track is available on a Kent 45, but presumably by now it has been reissued once or twice, maybe with different catalogue numbers or label designs :huh:

Which is the definite first release please?

Cheers

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The one with OC Tolbert 'I'm Shooting High' on the flip I think.

Yep SKM confirms Kent 111 that flip's brilliant too.

adey lad,

know youre extremely busy, but could i ask, do you think there is a possibility there will be a topper vol.4?, incidentally, on the subject of little anne, do you think the last alternate take of what should i do on vol.3, is in your opinion a great finished article....i think you must have gone to a great deal of trouble to fine tune and perfect such a polished production that sounds like it could have been recorded yesterday.

and to echo a tiresome question,im sure you have reflected on many times, but will we ever see the day and rejoice at the release of the LEGENDARY nancy wilcox tracks?

rob.h

Social source share

adey lad,

know youre extremely busy, but could i ask, do you think there is a possibility there will be a topper vol.4?, incidentally, on the subject of little anne, do you think the last alternate take of what should i do on vol.3, is in your opinion a great finished article....i think you must have gone to a great deal of trouble to fine tune and perfect such a polished production that sounds like it could have been recorded yesterday.

and to echo a tiresome question,im sure you have reflected on many times, but will we ever see the day and rejoice at the release of the LEGENDARY nancy wilcox tracks?

rob.h

The instrumental hasn't been issued officially yet has it? Or did I miss it?

Social source share

Are you sitting down Richard, as I have some news for you...there are proper label demos for this Kent 45 as well...not WDs, but finished label demos.

Curse this filthy collecting habit!

:lol:

Yeh i have one biggrin.gif

Social source share

I believe that Lttle Ann (Ann Bridgforth) is now dead. How long ago?

Not long,not long after she duetted with me at cleethorps.huh.gif

Social source share

Not long,not long after she duetted with me at cleethorps.huh.gif

Will the resultant single released under the pseudonym of Renee and Renato, and called something like "Save Your Love" be a collectors item now, Ken?

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Are you sitting down Richard, as I have some news for you...there are proper label demos for this Kent 45 as well...not WDs, but finished label demos.

Curse this filthy collecting habit!

:D

With letters to the dj's....did you not get one flynn for the CSC lol, i did :lol:

Gregs

Social source share

Will the resultant single released under the pseudonym of Renee and Renato, and called something like "Save Your Love" be a collectors item now, Ken?

No,we did "what shall i do" and she kept up with me a treat :D anybody got any pictures ? on the main stage of a packed cleethorpes aswell.

Social source share

With letters to the dj's....did you not get one flynn for the CSC lol, i did :D

Gregs

Letters to dj's ? how come you got one then ? laugh.gif i didnt get a letter with mine angry.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert