Guest soulboy

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

Loads of good soul about at the mo , what do we think of this one ?

We all have a different take on sounds so this is only my opinion but you did ask.

Plod, plod, plod, plod and boring with no high points, no passion, no guts

For me it's alright as background music while I'm having a chinwag but don't do owt for me at all really

:sweatingbullets:

Social source share

We all have a different take on sounds so this is only my opinion but you did ask.

For me it's alright as background music while I'm having a chinwag but don't do owt for me at all really:sweatingbullets:

The last time a record received a review like that , it was on " Thank Your Lucky Stars " , when Janice Nicholls failed to utter the fabled words " "Oi'll give it foive" after hearing it .......

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

The last time a record received a review like that , it was on " Thank Your Lucky Stars " , when Janice Nicholls failed to utter the fabled words " "Oi'll give it foive" after hearing it .......

Malc

Trying to cause trouble again Burton? :thumbsup:

Wait till you see my review of your 17 dances, spin & backdrop :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Guest soulboy

For me it's alright as background music while I'm having a chinwag but don't do owt for me at all really

May be a little harsh , to be honest it sounded like joss stone to me ? so whats the soul family bit last i heard from her it was driza ! its strange cos you never hear pressure anymore

Edited by soulboy
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

May be a little harsh , to be honest it sounded like joss stone to me ? so whats the soul family bit last i heard from her it was driza ! its strange cos you never hear pressure anymore

Not harsh mate, just an individual opinion.

IMO it's souless

Social source share

Yeah me too - so not soul then. I think there are a few who cling to playing of "Pressure" - lack of imagination perhaps??

Social source share

I know what you mean about the "Plink Plonk", it's quite the sound of an artist trying too hard to squeeze a hit out and it just sounds like a session's musician and a dreary professional lyric writer cracking an unimaginative shallow pile of tosh, I am quite surprised that we don't see any "Jazz fingers" and a load of 100 Club dancers giving the health and safety team a heart attack! At best this is like album filler destined to be as disposable as a wet wipe.

I think this is as soulful as my last prostate examination.

jukebox_2.jpg

Social source share

Pressure, what a tune! :sweatingbullets: and Real Love from the Conspiracy Album. I must say I think Arkwrights plod plod plod review was a little harsh to say the least, but then again everyones entitled to their opinion. I think 'I Fell Apart' is a soulful tune, which is very well produced as you would expect from the UK based outfit. Moreover the girl in the video is fit as fook.:yes::thumbsup:. I certainly wouldn't have left her!!!

Social source share

Pressure, what a tune! :sweatingbullets: and Real Love from the Conspiracy Album. I must say I think Arkwrights plod plod plod review was a little harsh to say the least, but then again everyones entitled to their opinion. I think 'I Fell Apart' is a soulful tune, which is very well produced as you would expect from the UK based outfit. Moreover the girl in the video is fit as fook.:yes::thumbsup:. I certainly wouldn't have left her!!!

Thank the lord it was not after he had partaken of a drink ......

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest soulboy

Not harsh mate, just an individual opinion.

IMO it's souless

[/quot

your opinion is what i asked for mate ,I think it would get on your nerves after a few listens . nice video i wonder if this is a push in to the main stream , i know its not soul but god that soul sister track by train that is getting hammered on radio as got to be the biggest load of sh*t iv ever heard ,

Social source share

the vid looks like its an advert waiting to happen!

P:)

Yeah but as I mentioned earlier, the Girl who stars in it is still Fit As Fook! :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Guest soulboy

you know this is starting to grow on me ! heard a great track of this album today hell of a lot better cracker ,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert