• Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rennie

Bump...

Its not that easy to get so maybe not a cheapie anymore...

Since being played by Billyboy at USOS Walsall ..its appearing on lots of playlists now.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

This has been played by Johnny Beggs for a few years now, was probably played before that, and probably before that, so it isn't a new "discovery" by a long chalk, but is largely unknown, by the "masses". I remember having a copy about 7 or 8 Years ago and being pretty underwhelmed by it, though it does sound a lot, lot better out loud!

Des Parker

Edited by SOUL.INC
Social source share

This has been played by Johnny Beggs for a few years now, was probably played before that, and probably before that, so it isn't a new "discovery" by a long chalk, but is largely unknown, by the "masses". I remember having a copy about 7 or 8 Years ago and being pretty underwhelmed by it, though it does sound a lot, lot better out loud!

Des Parker

Funnily enough was discussing this record with Beggsy in the pub last night.

His copy is up for grabs for the right price, so p.m. me a decent enough offer and I'll let him know :lol:

Social source share

Funnily enough was discussing this record with Beggsy in the pub last night.

His copy is up for grabs for the right price, so p.m. me a decent enough offer and I'll let him know :thumbsup:

It seems that someone else read it and call before Beggsy got my offer:angry2: ... Anyway, many thanks Mace for your help...

So still looking for it... someone got it to grab???

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert