Carl Carlton - So What

Kirsty S

• Replies 9
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'll keep my eyes peeled at Cleethorpes Kirsty, just in case.

Bring it with you to his surprise party too and i'll play it

Thanks Azza,you are a star & yes I'll bring it with me to play if I get one,he'd love thatthumbsup.gif . Been offered one by by pm,does anyone know what the going rate is,as I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to records,never bought one in my life,what do I need to know? Cant really ask the other halfwhistling.gif

Thanks guys x

Social source share

Guest theoriginator56

Thanks Azza,you are a star & yes I'll bring it with me to play if I get one,he'd love thatthumbsup.gif . Been offered one by by pm,does anyone know what the going rate is,as I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to records,never bought one in my life,what do I need to know? Cant really ask the other halfwhistling.gif

Thanks guys x

pmd yousmile.gif

Social source share

SO WHAT laugh.gif

Nev, you crack me up laugh.gif

Well,my record arrived yesterday,a maaaaaaaasssssssive thank you to the orginator 56 (Kim Styles) on such a swift & efficient service,he comes highly recommended from methumbsup.gif .

It has now become an early birthday pressie which he will be receiving tonight cos when I went to play it on his record player (that he keeps at mine & I dont know how to operate!) I broke it trying to change the speed overohmy.gif .

Hopefully he can fix it tonight,if not So Whatlaugh.gif

xx

Edited by Kirsty S
Social source share

Source Advert