Wanted : Flairs - Where You Live - Rap

Guest stonedsoul

Guest stonedsoul

looking to buy the flairs 45 on rap, if anyone has a copy please get in touch, would like to pick get one before next weekend, thanks

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

surely worth no more than £50 tops...........its not rare and average at best imho

Nice opinion Philrolleyes.gif

But check Popsike and see what theyve been goin for!!

Johns Ms Price guide quotes £30 ,,,, not anymore!!no.gif

Think Kev quoted a fairish goin rate!!

But owt can happen on Evilbay then again!!

Nige B

Edited by Nige Brown
Social source share

Dont u just love it wen everyone and his uncle throws in their ten-penneth on value, and interesting tit bits on how their mate found one in a junk shop in 1969 for an old threepenny bit!! Just the kind of replies u need when u place a genuine want ad here!!!! lol.

So.................this reply may come as a surprise............no fond reminiscing of how it used to be (price-wise), or how theyve all been snapped up by the Japs, or aliens from Mars,or how such a body just missed one at a car boot sale just last week in blah blah blah town!!

Nope this is just a simple and unusal (here) reply to tell you ive got one.

PM me

Social source share

Dont u just love it wen everyone and his uncle throws in their ten-penneth on value, and interesting tit bits on how their mate found one in a junk shop in 1969 for an old threepenny bit!! Just the kind of replies u need when u place a genuine want ad here!!!! lol.

So.................this reply may come as a surprise............no fond reminiscing of how it used to be (price-wise), or how theyve all been snapped up by the Japs, or aliens from Mars,or how such a body just missed one at a car boot sale just last week in blah blah blah town!!

Nope this is just a simple and unusal (here) reply to tell you ive got one.

PM me

You're right,shouldn't offer price advice.Sorry.

Still a good double sider tho.

Social source share

Guest stonedsoul

not crazy about the flipside, for me it's all about where you live, just wish they would've repeated that opening chorus, anyway 150 pounds seems pretty fair, moerer just auctioned one off for around $250 which i lost out on, already got a couple offers, i accepted the best one, all sorted, thanks

Social source share

You're right,shouldn't offer price advice.Sorry.

Still a good double sider tho.

Hi Kev

You shouldnt have to apologise,,, unfortunatly a lot of us dont have the knowledge Tim has!!

I for one have found that people adding comments about price and availibility etc invaluable as long as it is added informatively and constructively!!

Non of us collectors on here would wanna scupper anyones deal

But whats the use of telling someone a record is fairly cheap when a proven record of recent sales says other wise,,this surly helps the seller buy one for the going rate, unless of course he finds one LESS than the going rate!

Soul Source is a forum for comment and as long as people stick to the guide rules whats the harm!!

Of sourse Tim i entitled to his opinion too , i just thought you have no need to apologise Kev

ATB

Nige

Edited by Nige Brown
Social source share

or how theyve all been snapped up by the Japs

Funny you should say that, Tim, as I do see it over here fairly regularly :lol:

I even used to leave it considering no one wanted it...up until six months or so ago! rolleyes.gif

I just happen to have a mint one for sale on my site at present... >>> PRESS HERE <<< :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert