Marry Clayton - Gimme Shelter

• Replies 6
  • Views 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Postage 1 pound, paypal preferred (gift potion), will be posted day after payment made. thanks

Marry Clayton - Gimme shelter - Ode (company sleeve) - Ex

In demand spin - 25.00

great record, could you shed some light on this for me, Is this the original release i noticed it's been issued on A&M aswell?

Cheers

Callum

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

great record, could you shed some light on this for me, Is this the original release i noticed it's been issued on A&M aswell?

Cheers

Callum

Came out on A&M over here in the UK at about the same time i guess..........Nice vinyl press[the US Ode copies all seem to be on Styrene Callum]..............The BSide Good Girls is the real killer track here though.....Sounds Brill [its on both US and UK Copies as the BSide]

Hope thats some help,

Best,Ivor

Social source share

Came out on A&M over here in the UK at about the same time i guess..........Nice vinyl press[the US Ode copies all seem to be on Styrene Callum]..............The BSide Good Girls is the real killer track here though.....Sounds Brill [its on both US and UK Copies as the BSide]

Hope thats some help,

Best,Ivor

Thanks mate thats really helpful!

Social source share

Came out on A&M over here in the UK at about the same time i guess..........The BSide Good Girls is the real killer track here though.....Sounds Brill [its on both US and UK Copies as the BSide]

May I add that the Japanese 7" is also on A&M (with art sleeve), and as Ivor rightfully points out, 'Good girls' is a killer track...big production Northern Power Pop!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert