"things You Never Hear A Dj Say"

• Replies 84
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

"I'm playing this off the boot".

im sorry but i have to dissagree..one of the djs actually announced this at the southampton all dayer...much to the amusement of many that were there

djs name witheld

moldie

Social source share

im sorry but i have to dissagree..one of the djs actually announced this at the southampton all dayer...much to the amusement of many that were there

djs name witheld

moldie

:ohmy: ,in shock here.....:wink: .

"Trap 2 in the Ladies is blocked,but here's The Floaters with Float On..respek."

Social source share

Guest son of stan

"...Thanks for all the compliments on my outfit. I thought I'd make a bit of an effort and dress up as I'm dj-ing tonight. Anyway, last one from me for now - the soulful sounds of Wigan's Ovation..."

Edited by son of stan
Social source share

Guest soul elite

Can we have some more talc on the floor please

Has any one got an adapter for my iPod

I hope you don't mind me playing this on CD, I don't want to wear my records out

I have just arrived and have no idea what the last DJ played?

I'm going to play this on the 12" Mega Mix disco Dub on clear plastic, because I need a wee

For the lady who has just spilled her J2o on the dance floor, can some one buy her another

Sorry I'm out of breath, I have been dancing to the last set, I love dancing!

I have a girlfriend

smashie-and-nicey.gif

I have no idea what RnB is?

I'd love to hear your opinions on this record

Well thank you very much for dancing, sorry for all of the records played twice, I'm off now to my next venue, keep the faith

You dancers really know your stuff

You're so funny!!laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

"Just wander across the dancefloor with a tray of drinks dodging the dancers if you like" thumbsup.gif

My mate did that and won 1st Prize in the dance comp

Social source share

you lot wouldnt know a decent soul record if it hit you in the fac

ewicked.gif

I think James Trouble actually said that laugh.giflaugh.gif

Dave Rimmer

Soulful Kinda Music

Wasnt it ,,,,,

You lot wouldnt know a decent record if it hit you in the face,, YOU F++KIN WAAAANNNKERS!!

im sure thats more like it Davelaugh.gif

Nige B x

:ohmy: 'cants' :elvis:

"things You Never Hear A Dj Say"....

"I practice my DJ patter out loud when spinning a few at home".

"I heard someone play this great underplayed oldie last week". "Hopfully no one noticed, I can play it here and grab the glory"...

Social source share

[snapback.pngTOAD, on 06 Jun 2010 - 11:25 PM, said:

you lot wouldnt know a decent soul record if it hit you in the fac

ewicked.gif

I think James Trouble actually said that :elvis::ohmy:

Dave Rimmer

Soulful Kinda Music

Wasnt it ,,,,,

You lot wouldnt know a decent record if it hit you in the face,, YOU F++KIN WAAAANNNKERS!!

im sure thats more like it Dave:lol:

Nige B x

I know one DJ who when asked to "play something a bit more mainstream, you know something they'll all know" by a promotor part way through their set replied "F*ck 'em they're all morons". The same guy, I was hearing the other week, used to ask hitch hikers on the way back from Stafford "what's your favourite record" and if the response was in his opinion not creadible enough expect to be left by the roadside in a cloud of tyre smoke. :lol:

Social source share

Guest dancedancedance

"No, no the sound system is in fact perfect. I just haven't got a clue how to use it."

Social source share

"No no young lady, I don't care how ace your tits are, I remain unmoved and I'm not playing your request..."

" I won't touch the deck knobs if you have set them " - retired school teacher , Overton - On - Dee , Wales .

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Thanks very much for having me down here in notts and congratulations to Forest on thier Promotion laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Now now Yocky.

Thanks for having me up in't town 'a' Barnsley , could the person who has left there Pony tied up outside please go and give it some straw and a bucket of water

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest dancedancedance

"Now, Ladieeez, time to dump your handbags in the middle of the dance floor, throw your hands in the air and start gyrating your hips in that well known soulful styleeeee!"

Social source share

Guest son of stan

"I've been asked by the promoter to do an extra half an hour of my favourite unknowns but no, I'm going to step aside now and give someone else a chance."

"This next one is for all the ladies who've come up to ask for a bit of obscure, downtempo r&b..."

"I paid five hundred quid for this one. To be honest, I thought it was something else. It's not that good. But five hundred quid is five hundred quid so you're getting it anyway.."

Edited by son of stan
Social source share