Mad,mad,mad Tunes

old keb c/up from stafford (terrible tom i think), a tenner well spent courtesy of salmon a few months back, darent play it out tho laugh.gif

Yeah but you should Grant - I effin loved it when Keb played it & still think its great - mental yes but tremendous.

Cats Eyes - that's the first time I've heard it in about 30 years and it's effin crackers but one of the reasons why I got into the scene in the first place 'cos there was nothing like it in the charts at the time - fantastic.....

Here's one for ya;

Paul Peek - I'm Movin Up Town

Mick

Social source share

• Replies 59
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought I'd "elovate" this back to the top - been trying to remember a mad mad sound since I made my 1st post on this thread without resorting to searching through the sounds.

Just remembered the title but can't for the life of me remember the artist

whoa - weird or what just remembered the artist as I was typing

JERRY FULLER (MAYBE) - DOUBLE LIFE

I can hear the clapping now

"I'm livin' a - clap, clap - double life

haven't heard this for ages - goin to go find it now.....

Social source share

Was It Not Different Artists.U.K "Life" Had A Pete Shelly Involvment I Think.Was It Not Covered Up As The Soul Agents. I,m Probably Wrong

Pete Shelley was the singer / guitarist with / for The Buzzcocks .

" Cat's Eyes " was written and produced by Peter Shelley , who as a solo artist , had hits with " Love Me Love My Dog " in 1973 , and " Gee Baby " in 1974 . He also wrote and produced the 1973 hit " My Coo Ca Choo " for Alvin Stardust .

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest martyn

========

covered by searling as jb moore,,,Soul sam covered it up as some one else,,,took me ages to get this,,,,

Thanks for the info , it was one of those KIN ELL ! I REMEMBER THAT !! Moments thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert