Dj's Fees ?

Guest southpaw

Yet again we have a all this shite and guff on the main page....

Wiggy,, your postings had nothing at all to do with the topic, just off on a rant again, you will have to learn that the topic title is there for a reason.... Your offer of an emergency box of oldies for guest dj rolleyes.gif have a think at them comments and how some will view your promotion... Some would say, book a dj who as got the records you require, simple...

Mr Roberts.... You are playing at taking the moral highground again, only he who is witthout SIN can hope to reach it.. hatsoff2.gif That Halo aint in place just yet.. You have the right to counter any comments against you but would ask that its in a different topic and keep this one on topic, the same for any making comments against Goldsoul/ or others, you can start a topic with your own title and have your little bouts...

No big deal with dj fees for most.... You tell the dj what he/ she will pick up for the event, if the djs agree then they come and play and get paid simple.... If a night is not doing to well and the dj decides he don't want a fee, then its up to him i guess...

Most things are better sorted before and event and then all know where they stand...

thumbsup.gif well put

Edited by southpaw
Social source share

• Replies 101
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gouldensoul

On what basis do you claim that to be true. Why would someone who dances more fully understand what punters require ? Clearly the capability to dance is a physical requirement, and the capability to understand something is an intellectual requirement.

Or are you a dancer laugh.giflaugh.gif

Bloody hell Dave

since im now bionic with two hip replacements be great to cut the rug again.

my feet only tap now but can still bounce a bit behind the decks.lolhatsoff2.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

GET PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP SPENDIN LOADS OF DOSH ON RECORDS AND GET A FEW QUID FOR AN HOURS SPOT.

REALITY OR WHAT!

MOST DJ,S DO WHAT THEY DO BECAUSE SOUL IS IN THE BLOOD AND ITS A WAY OF LIFE.

PROMOTORS WHO GET STICK OFTEN DESEARVE IT.

IF THE CAP FITS WEAR IT.LOLwhistling.gif

Social source share

Why don't promoters promise DJ's a percentage of money made on the door......Seems pretty simple to me..... yes.gif

Nice idea - provided you offer the same deal to the following :-

The person you bought the flyers off.

The person who hires you the venue - who in turn offers the same deal to the bar staff & the following days cleaner.

The door staff (a brave person to try that !!!)

The person who hires you the sound system.

A DJ is part of the whole package of the night - pay them the fee agreed (as with all of the people above).

If you can't afford it - don't promote !!!!

Social source share

Yet again we have a all this shite and guff on the main page....

Wiggy,, your postings had nothing at all to do with the topic, just off on a

rant again, you will have to learn that the topic title is there for a reason.... Your offer of an emergency box of oldies for guest dj rolleyes.gif have a think at them comments and how

some will view your promotion... Some would say, book a dj who as

got the records you require, simple...

Mr Roberts.... You are playing at

taking the moral highground again, only he who is witthout SIN can hope to reach it.. :thumbsup: That Halo aint in place just yet.. You have the right

to counter any comments against you but would ask that its in a different topic and keep this one on topic, the same for any making comments

against Goldsoul/ or others, you can start a topic with your own title and have your little bouts..

No big deal with dj fees for most.... You tell the dj what he/ she will pick up for the event, if the djs agree then

they come and play and get paid simple.... If a night is not doing to well and the dj decides he don't want afee, then its up to him i guess...

Most things are better sorted before and event and then all know where

they stand..

Good call in principle. Any chance Jumpin Joan can be taken to task

over scandalous comments against our promotions in particular Whitby, in which we suffered serious losses at the hands of a ticket counterfeiter in Teeside? She wasn't even there and has no first hand experience of what happened. Goldsoul were seriously victimised.

She talks about us as if we aren't Soul fans then happily goes to Prestatyn. A truly great weekender.

Does she think they are in it for the Soul? Spare me!

If she or anyone wants a straight John Bull answer to any of our events pm me....skip the vindictive ambush mentality.

Fair enough?

Have a good Bank Holiday Monday.

Edited by The Golden 101
Social source share

Good call in principle. Any chance Jumpin Joan can be taken to task

over scandalous comments against our promotions in particular Whitby, in which we suffered serious losses at the hands of a ticket counterfeiter in Teeside? She wasn't even there and has no first hand experience of what happened. Goldsoul were seriously victimised.

She talks about us as if we aren't Soul fans then happily goes to Prestatyn. A truly great weekender.

Does she think they are in it for the Soul? Spare me!

If she or anyone wants a straight John Bull answer to any of our events pm me....skip the vindictive ambush mentality.

Fair enough?

Have a good Bank Holiday Monday.

Taken to task? I am flattered you are so bothered by me.

Ticket counterfeiter? Did he counterfeit the wristbands as well?

Because I am certain the people locked out had wristbands and not just tickets?

But if I am wrong about that I will hold my hands up.

Social source share

You are wrong. Hold your hands up.

We are real victims of that particular weekend. You were not even there!

Blimey, a girl goes to cook dinner and comes back to a box full of pms and emails.

I have to hand it to you Mr. Roberts (I am respectful even if you aren't) if the way you run your business is to terrify and bully people so much that they have to pm and email because they are too intimidated to post on the forum, then you certainly are successful.

I know what I believe and I believe the people who were there and who I know have nothing to lose, or more importantly gain, by lying about the whole unsavoury episode.

My last words on the matter are "my hands are well and truly stuck to my sides".

Social source share

Blimey, a girl goes to cook dinner and comes back to a box full of pms and emails.

I have to hand it to you Mr. Roberts (I am respectful even if you aren't) if the way you run your business is to terrify and bully people so much that they have to pm and email because they are too intimidated to post on the forum, then you certainly are successful.

I know what I believe and I believe the people who were there and who I know have nothing to lose, or more importantly gain, by lying about the whole unsavoury episode.

My last words on the matter are "my hands are well and truly stuck to my sides".

Yes Joan/ Kev etc..

Last words on this topic here.. Its a thread on djs fees...

please keep on topic...

cheers...

Social source share

Terify and Bully? Lying about the whole unsavoury episode. Get a flaming grip girlfriend. You were not even at the event.

I wonder if you or the 'terrified pmer's' fancy picking up the 6 grand tab it took to clear up the mess after one scumbag decided to counterfeit 150 tickets on us.

My indigestion just came back after reading your utter twaddle. Your 5 minutes of notoriety with the big bad promoter worked :hatsoff2:

Joanie...Shameful

Social source share

Here's one for you then...(Big Cough..!)

Pay DJ's on the amount of people who are up dancing :hatsoff2:

If people aren't dancing then you're not doing your job :thumbsup:

Must go now.. :lol:

What if your on first with ten folks in 5(50%) dancing,and main dj as 200 to play to but only as say 50(25%) dancing,surely him on first should get more money.

Social source share

Yes Joan/ Kev etc..

Last words on this topic here.. Its a thread on djs fees...

please keep on topic...

cheers...

#

Steve- Last word from me(hopefully)...you are a moderator....so moderate. Joan has made scandalous comments about a very successful(9 yrears) Weekender, which 3 years ago suffered a serious security issue by way of a counterfeiter from Teeside selling 150 tickets into our marketplace. As I pointed out to Miss Mischief, it took £6,000 to put right. Personal money raised by myself and venture partner in the promotion Snowy.

For Joan to make such ridiculous statements without even being there is diabolical. Heresay is no good...we have the bloody facts!

Let's see some character and moderate without bias!

Social source share

What if your on first with ten folks in 5(50%) dancing,and main dj as 200 to play to but only as say 50(25%) dancing,surely him on first should get more money.

Maybe we have to have a people counter for folk on the dancefloor :hatsoff2: ... A dj could ask all his mates to up dancing to his set, then he could command a good fee :lol:

Its pretty sorted as it is, imo..

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

on the original topic, if a dj invests a lot of money in a collection of original vinyl , it is only fair that he is adequately paid to do the job that he is booked for that criteria. lets face it,to own a box of say 200 oldies, newies is going to cost a small fortune and every time they are played to the public they are sharing that worth . if a top dj had a booking every weekend for the rest of eternity he couldn't hope to recoup his or her outlay as its a continuous thing. djs who play cd,s and bootlegs should pay the promoter to do a spot,.......just my opinion.

Social source share

Maybe we have to have a people counter for folk on the dancefloor :hatsoff2: ... A dj could ask all his mates to up dancing to his set, then he could command a good fee :lol:

Its pretty sorted as it is, imo..

That would be ok if you had friends maybe biggrin.gif

Social source share

on the original topic, if a dj invests a lot of money in a collection of original vinyl , it is only fair that he is adequately paid to do the job that he is booked for that criteria. lets face it,to own a box of say 200 oldies, newies is going to cost a small fortune and every time they are played to the public they are sharing that worth . if a top dj had a booking every weekend for the rest of eternity he couldn't hope to recoup his or her outlay as its a continuous thing. djs who play cd,s and bootlegs should pay the promoter to do a spot,.......just my opinion.

it's not only the cost of records, what about the expense in getting there? The petrol alone can cost £40/£50 depending on how far you go.

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

it's not only the cost of records, what about the expense in getting there? The petrol alone can cost £40/£50 depending on how far you go.

thats also true chalky, as well as time incurred.if a self employed tradesman has to travel a long dstance to each job imagine the bill.

Social source share

Guest sandi

Ok l've read all posts on here and agree everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, it is after all a debate forum.

In fear of getting slated and bombarded with p.m's etc.

I will share my thoughts and idea's with you, now please take into account that what l'm about to post is purely based on my MOST HUMBLE OPINION and in no way points a finger in anyones direction.

Right here goes, it is in my belief as a business woman that whatever venture we undertake needs to be structured and allocate sufficient funding to cover costs, no matter what the chosen venture may be.

In this case it is directed at promoters, venues and what is a realistic wage for the d.j.'s that are booked.

I have in the past d.j.ed for free, very rearly have l been offered payment, and sometimes when a payment has been offered l have refused to accept, based on a few reasons, the main one being in the 1st instant it is'nt very often l get asked, so when l do l do it for the love and the passion that motivates my soul selections, when l get behind those decks l enjoy putting a set together delivering what the paying punters want , how do we determine what they want ???, well thats easy, just open your eyes and observe the dance floor.......it's not hard just common sense.

Every decision made in operating a sucessful venue should be carefully planned by the promoting team.

If l ran a venue, my policies would be based on what my punters want, after all they are the one's paying good money , so the least l could do is listen to what it is they require from the night......yes thats right the PAYING PUNTERS.

My selection of d.j's then would be picked carefully to accommodate the punters, and l'm sorry if this may be a bitter pill to swallow, but certain "Top D.J's" !!!!!!!!!! would'nt even get a sniff of a booking, basing that decision on "Top D.J.s" are not neccessary "good D.J.s", rather they are merely RECORD COLLECTORS, and that is where the difference or indifference sets in, they have proven time and time again, year after year that the punters are the last people taken into consideration, they puff out their chests like strutting cockrals in preparation to out do each other, with" this record cost £2,500 and l'm gonna play" wether you like it or not attitude, and that is FACT (This is just an example).

Next if l did employ resident D.J's on a regular basis, the Maximum number of residents would be at the very least 1 or 2, and most no more than 3. That then makes way for supplying a good cross section of lesser know D.J.'s who in my humble opinion play tracks they have belief in and are passionate about, it is'nt about value it's about quality, and if l did promote l'd want to deliver a quality venue, no room for complacancy, no room for sentiment, with the promise of a spot based on the "you scratch my back, l'll scratch yours" utter bollocks and bad business planning

Right next the issue of what a d'j. is worth......basically naff all, they are not demi gods, yet some seem to think they are, the definition of a d'j is a person playing music to a audience with the intention to provide entertainment, a SLAVE to the dance floor.......could'nt of put it better myself :thumbup:. That is the first disillusion "top d.j's" have about themselves

I would offer a starting rate of £50 per spot after consideration and feed back from punters maybe up the anti, going no higher than £100 per spot.

I can't for the life of me understand any promoter who would book a d.j. for £500 per hour, l may at a push consider it for a anniverary night, yet maybe l'd rather put on a live artiste, at least good money would go to the performers and why not!!, they truely deserve to be paid good money for giving freely the gifts of their talents.

Which brings me on to the next point, how about promoters actually monitor and list every record played at venues??? their is such a thing as paying royalties, the very fact that Mike Terry's family had next to nothing to even pay for a decent funeral for him shouts volumes, that man gave so much and over the years recieved so little.

We even put on a Mike Terry burial fund night to raise enough money for his family to say a dignified final farewell, the turn out......pitiful at most 30 attended, pretty disgusting really.....so promoters should at least be paying full royalties on the records they play.

Last few points any d.j. who is invited to any venue, should at least show respect and turn up at the start of the night and not bugger off straight after their spot clutching payment in hand, more often than not for services not rendered.

Turning up just 5 mins before their allocated time, would be dealt with in a correct manner, soz but if you can show an ounce of respect for the promoters and the venue, then sorry piss off you forfeit any right to d.j. at all.

Got loads more of ideas like pay as you dance policy, don't pay to go in pay on the way out, and only pay for quailty.....how many venues do you reckon could operate on those terms !!!!!

Anyway thats the way l'd do it.

Please remember that this is just my humble opinion.

sandi

Social source share

Strict orders...............no CD's I have an emergency oldies box of originals for emergency use !!! .

Break glass and head for emergency exit.

I reckon if a dj has got a top collection - he must be loaded.So therefore don't need the money.If he turns up with a box of shitty pressing,pay him handsomely,he needs all the help he can get.

Social source share

Guest sandi

Break glass and head for emergency exit.

I reckon if a dj has got a top collection - he must be loaded.So therefore don't need the money.If he turns up with a box of shitty pressing,pay him handsomely,he needs all the help he can get.

:hatsoff2::thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Phil Armstrong

you might have been about since 72,but imo then as now it has always been a business. l think Joan has you pretty much summed up. As far as the workings of the norman soul scene yep you got that well sussed (at last)....you go for the lowest common denominator every time AND YOU SCORE EVERY TIME....the oldies,baggy trooser,middle age singles club and nostalgia brigade.......like taking candy from a baby....no matter how poor the product provided they just keep coming back for more....in the name of NORMAN SOUL...............just glad l,m part of the music loving soul scene. T

Hi Darcyboy,

Dont these events you are condeming also have a room with the likes of Soul Sam, Butch, Mick H, Andy Dyson etc, are you sure these can be labelled as aiming at the lowest common denominator?

Phil

Social source share

Having promoted and played at many venues in the past I have to say that the people that put on venues including myself must meet an obligation to pay the djs. After all you would not ask a tradesman or anyone else for that matter to do a job for you and not be rewarded for their efforts. You take on the responsibility of running and promoting something therefore you take on the burden of being out of pocket come the end of the night. Anyone that does not take that commitment on board just should not run a night.

fdsoul6345789

Social source share

Hi,

Ive always wanted to know but been too shy to ask previously, feeling bold now.

What determines a DJ's Fee, is it:-

Their ability to fill the Dance Floor

Their vast collection

The rarety of the records they own

Their personality

Their ability on the mic

Their enthusiasm and tenacity to hunt down and break new sounds

They once worked the door at the Catacoombes

Or they are mates with the promoter

Besr r

Bob

As a professional DJ, Broadcaster and promoter for th e past 38 years, I'd say all of the above :rolleyes::ohmy::( Edited by K.I.D.
Social source share

Guest hurryup

Aye and 99.9% pay no Tax, VAT with some using the old Charity and Free CD angles too!

Northern is a convenient 'black hole economy' for many. That in itself has encouraged minor Soul fans to jump on the bandwagon, hence there's a Motown/Soul night in virtually every town.

Plus the scamsters trying to con you out of tickets with the old 'never received them in the post mate' ...added with other wannabees dissing your events, flyering without even paying to come in......

Do you still want to be a 'proper' promoter?

Well you should know, you're the promotor of quite a few of them :yes:

As for scamsters - I, myself, was waiting for tickets coming through the post for one of your events a couple of years ago. Three times I was promised that they had been posted but I never received them. It wasn't until I suggested that you post them by 'special delivery' that they actually came. So it might be a good idea to check your postal/admin system thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest hurryup

Always the same faces with the customary 'ambush'.

If we offer such poor service, why come to our events and furthermore why bother to......ambush!

Ambush??

Always the same faces??

If you're referring to my post, I'm just stating FACTS :yes:

If you started talking to people as equals and not resorting to rude comments, then perhaps you'd get a bit more respect :wink:

(Sorry for going off topic)

Social source share

Guest hurryup

You are wrong. Hold your hands up.

We are real victims of that particular weekend. You were not even there!

Sorry but you talk such rubbish. You're the one who should be holding his hands up :yes:

There were wrist bands, I know because I was there and I know all the sad excuses you gave for what happened.

(Sorry for going off topic but I hate lies)

Social source share

Ambush??

Always the same faces??

If you're referring to my post, I'm just stating FACTS yes.gif

If you started talking to people as equals and not resorting to rude comments, then perhaps you'd get a bit more respect wink.gif

(Sorry for going off topic)

Bob......what was the topic again....oh aye...DJ fees.......well....we pay all our DJ's and appreciate the work we give 'em. Apart from that, the Northern scene is superb, no double standards, just a thrill a moment. Best people in the world. :lol:

Social source share

People just chill out relax lets keep on topic if you dont like someones do's or whatever dont go simple.

As regards DJ fees I personally think you should get paid you wouldnt get a tradesman to work for nothing.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Do all these dj fellas attend the clubs that they dj at as punters do ya play the vibe they want? if so great if no....why dj there in the first place, especially if you never go as a punter. PEGGY BABCOCK

Social source share

WHEN I DJd AT SOUL NITES I ONLY ACCEPTED PAYMENT IF THE VENUE MADE A PROFIT, WHEN I RAN EVENTS I PAID DJs OUT OF MY OWN POCKET IF WE MADE A LOSS. WHEN I WORKED AS A RESIDENT COMMERCIAL DJ I WAS PAID VERY WELL AND HAD FREE DRINKS AND TRANSPORT COSTS.

Here, here my fellow Blue! :lol::thumbsup:
Social source share

Do all these dj fellas attend the clubs that they dj at as punters do ya play the vibe they want? if so great if no....why dj there in the first place, especially if you never go as a punter. PEGGY BABCOCK

depends where it is mate..

I and others have played many clubs that we aint been to as a punter i guess, too many events and you can't get to them all... Events near home are different but you could be playing anywhere in the uk or overseas too... It can be a thrill to play new places at times, the unknown and all that but sometimes it can go tits up because you don't know what the locals want... A chat with the promoters, the swapping of cds/ playlists can help avoid the locals trying to kick you to death in the carpark after you clear the floor for an hour at midnight.. :lol:

Anyway that aint really the question on this topic...

Is there anymore to be said on dj fees... Good topic starter and question..

Social source share

Guest southpaw

depends where it is mate..

I and others have played many clubs that we aint been to as a punter i guess, too many events and you can't get to them all... Events near home are different but you could be playing anywhere in the uk or overseas too... It can be a thrill to play new places at times, the unknown and all that but sometimes it can go tits up because you don't know what the locals want... A chat with the promoters, the swapping of cds/ playlists can help avoid the locals trying to kick you to death in the carpark after you clear the floor for an hour at midnight.. rolleyes.gif

Anyway that aint really the question on this topic...

Is there anymore to be said on dj fees... Good topic starter and question..

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Social source share

Ok l've read all posts on here and agree everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, it is after all a debate forum.

In fear of getting slated and bombarded with p.m's etc.

I will share my thoughts and idea's with you, now please take into account that what l'm about to post is purely based on my MOST HUMBLE OPINION and in no way points a finger in anyones direction.

Right here goes, it is in my belief as a business woman that whatever venture we undertake needs to be structured and allocate sufficient funding to cover costs, no matter what the chosen venture may be.

In this case it is directed at promoters, venues and what is a realistic wage for the d.j.'s that are booked.

I have in the past d.j.ed for free, very rearly have l been offered payment, and sometimes when a payment has been offered l have refused to accept, based on a few reasons, the main one being in the 1st instant it is'nt very often l get asked, so when l do l do it for the love and the passion that motivates my soul selections, when l get behind those decks l enjoy putting a set together delivering what the paying punters want , how do we determine what they want ???, well thats easy, just open your eyes and observe the dance floor.......it's not hard just common sense.

Every decision made in operating a sucessful venue should be carefully planned by the promoting team.

If l ran a venue, my policies would be based on what my punters want, after all they are the one's paying good money , so the least l could do is listen to what it is they require from the night......yes thats right the PAYING PUNTERS.

My selection of d.j's then would be picked carefully to accommodate the punters, and l'm sorry if this may be a bitter pill to swallow, but certain "Top D.J's" !!!!!!!!!! would'nt even get a sniff of a booking, basing that decision on "Top D.J.s" are not neccessary "good D.J.s", rather they are merely RECORD COLLECTORS, and that is where the difference or indifference sets in, they have proven time and time again, year after year that the punters are the last people taken into consideration, they puff out their chests like strutting cockrals in preparation to out do each other, with" this record cost £2,500 and l'm gonna play" wether you like it or not attitude, and that is FACT (This is just an example).

Next if l did employ resident D.J's on a regular basis, the Maximum number of residents would be at the very least 1 or 2, and most no more than 3. That then makes way for supplying a good cross section of lesser know D.J.'s who in my humble opinion play tracks they have belief in and are passionate about, it is'nt about value it's about quality, and if l did promote l'd want to deliver a quality venue, no room for complacancy, no room for sentiment, with the promise of a spot based on the "you scratch my back, l'll scratch yours" utter bollocks and bad business planning

Right next the issue of what a d'j. is worth......basically naff all, they are not demi gods, yet some seem to think they are, the definition of a d'j is a person playing music to a audience with the intention to provide entertainment, a SLAVE to the dance floor.......could'nt of put it better myself :hatsoff2:. That is the first disillusion "top d.j's" have about themselves

I would offer a starting rate of £50 per spot after consideration and feed back from punters maybe up the anti, going no higher than £100 per spot.

I can't for the life of me understand any promoter who would book a d.j. for £500 per hour, l may at a push consider it for a anniverary night, yet maybe l'd rather put on a live artiste, at least good money would go to the performers and why not!!, they truely deserve to be paid good money for giving freely the gifts of their talents.

Which brings me on to the next point, how about promoters actually monitor and list every record played at venues??? their is such a thing as paying royalties, the very fact that Mike Terry's family had next to nothing to even pay for a decent funeral for him shouts volumes, that man gave so much and over the years recieved so little.

We even put on a Mike Terry burial fund night to raise enough money for his family to say a dignified final farewell, the turn out......pitiful at most 30 attended, pretty disgusting really.....so promoters should at least be paying full royalties on the records they play.

Last few points any d.j. who is invited to any venue, should at least show respect and turn up at the start of the night and not bugger off straight after their spot clutching payment in hand, more often than not for services not rendered.

Turning up just 5 mins before their allocated time, would be dealt with in a correct manner, soz but if you can show an ounce of respect for the promoters and the venue, then sorry piss off you forfeit any right to d.j. at all.

Got loads more of ideas like pay as you dance policy, don't pay to go in pay on the way out, and only pay for quailty.....how many venues do you reckon could operate on those terms !!!!!

Anyway thats the way l'd do it.

Please remember that this is just my humble opinion.

sandi

Social source share

Yet another good topic starter.. Could be an epic also.. Give it a try and you tell us what you think is a dj nowadays ph34r.gif i am sure there are plenty waiting to join that thread, oh yes, i can see them now laugh.gif ...

What's a dj?.

Well you have to start your way up from a Dansette when you're about 5 years old.The old 6 stacker.40 years later you're still playing the slip mat at 33rpm.

laugh.gif

Social source share

What's a dj?.

Well you have to start your way up from a Dansette when you're about 5 years old.The old 6 stacker.40 years later you're still playing the slip mat at 33rpm.

laugh.gif

Up here we have bets Kev to see who will be first to play the slipmatyes.gif

The old 'Rolling Start' seems to be pretty popular toolaugh.gif

M.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

You are in it as a business.

I am here because I love it.

I don't attend your venues because I prefer to support those who are also in it because they love it.

As for an apology? Give your head a shake laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Edited by SHSDave
Social source share

Guest Beeks

I find it mildly amusing that I can earn more money DJing in a small bar in Manc for a couple of hours than the top DJs on this scene get for a nighter

If it's money your after it's definitely the wrong place to be spinning records

Daft really considering the ridiculous prices we all pay for them laugh.gif

Just to be comparable I was good friends with the house DJ Sachas sister in the late 80s early 90s and he was on £1000 an hour even back then!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert