Moses Dillard I'll Pay The Price For Sale

Moses Dillard And The Dynamic Showmen - I'll Pay The Price - Mark V £550.00 - stunning clean condition of this iconic might be lol Detroit record, cheques/postal orders/cash and Pay Pal as a gift to avoid fees welcome, postage free sign for mail add £5.50 for special delivery, contact bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here.

Now £500.00 for quick sale.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

South Carolina is the labels home and I think MD was from Tennessee or somewhere that way.

Brilliant slab of northern soul though :thumbsup: , wish it was pay day :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Moses was from Greenville, S.C. and if my memory is correct lived there most of his life, although he did travel extensively with his bands including the Dynamic Showmen and The Text Town Display (which included a young Peabo Bryson). I'm sure all the Dynamic Showmen records are from South Carolina.

Dave

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Moses was from Greenville, S.C. and if my memory is correct lived there most of his life, although he did travel extensively with his bands including the Dynamic Showmen and The Text Town Display (which included a young Peabo Bryson). I'm sure all the Dynamic Showmen records are from South Carolina.

Dave

Nice one Dave :thumbsup:

I think They did more than 1 on Mark V.....I recall another 45 of theirs on the label years back.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion