Sean Chapman Radio Show

Sean played Tommy Hunts new 45 on his show last nite, You Got It. Specially recorded for Loughborough Soul Clubs second anniversary 45 (150 copies been given away on the nite).

Did anyone else hear it, also played on Steve White's show on BBC Sheffield last nite.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sean played Tommy Hunts new 45 on his show last nite, You Got It. Specially recorded for Loughborough Soul Clubs second anniversary 45 (150 copies been given away on the nite).

Did anyone else hear it, also played on Steve White's show on BBC Sheffield last nite.

Great show and just loved the Tommy Hunt, Sean better have a copy in time for Luton:yes:

QoFxx

Social source share

Great show and just loved the Tommy Hunt, Sean better have a copy in time for Lutonyes.gif

QoFxx

thumbsup.gif Seans copy will be there for luton and really pleased you like the new track

Social source share

Guest hurryup

Didn't realise Mr Chapman had a radio show, can anyone tell me which station it's on and on what day.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to another great show tonight:thumbsup: hopefully Sean will play the new Tommy Hunt again this weekthumbup.gif

QoFxx

I didn't know about this show, tuned in tonight.

Football on TV nice n quiet - Sean Chapman on the radio nice n loud - a few cans of san miguel

what a great couple of hours entertainment

class tunes all night.............and he even plays Jamaican tunes

brilliant !!!

:lol:

Social source share

Guest matt tees

Thanks for the comments appreciate you listening In.

My playlist from Wed 16 June: A sample of what I play every Wednesday you just do not know what your gonna get!!!

MARVIN GAYE/MARTIN LUTHER-WHAT'S GOING ON

JACKIE DAY-GET TO STEPPIN

REX GARVIN-SOCK IT TO EM JB

COOPERETTES-SHING A LING

HARRY J ALL STARS-LIQUIDATOR

PARLIAMENTS-THIS IS A RAINY DAY

CREATION-COOL JERK

LOU EDWARDS-TALKIN' BOUT POOR FOLKS

DEL LARKS-JOB OPENING

LORRAINE RULDOLPH-KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE

ZU ZU BLUE'S MAN-ZU ZU MAN

HAYES COTTON-BLACK WINGS HAVE NO ANGELS

AMBASSADORS-TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING

DON GARDNER-CHEATIN KIND

RONNIE FORTE-THAT WAS WHISKY TALKING

SPINNERS-IT'S A SHAME-MODERN WORLD

JACKIE EDWARDS-SEA CRUISE

TOMMY HUNT-YOU GOT IT

BAR-KAYS-KNUCKLEHEAD

CHARMINES-I DON'T WANNA LOSE HIM

ERMA FRANKLIN-SWEETEST FEELING

LARRY HAMMOND-SAD SAD WAY

BORRIS GARDNER-ELIZABETHAN REGGAE

LOU PRIDE-I'M CUMIN HOME IN THE MOURUN

BUDDY SMITH-WHEN YOU LOSE THE ONE YOU LOVE

JOHNNNY HOWARD-THE CHASE IS ON

JOHNNY BARTEL-IF THIS ISN'T LOVE

JOE MATHEWS-AIN'T NOTHIN YOU CAN DO

JOE TEX-SHOW ME

TRANELLS-BLESSED WITH A LOVE

NORMAN HUTCHINS-I REALLY LOVE YOU

GTFM 107.9 Sean Chapman Soul Train Tune into GTFM 107.9 - Every Wednesday from 8-10-pm featuring the very best of Tamla Motown and 60/70s northern soul.

www.gtfm.co.uk and go to listen live links. Every Wednesday evening 8pm-10pm (Live). For requests or a plug for your club, you can email chapmanrecords@hotmail.com. or text me live on 07957573621

Edited by matt tees
Social source share

Thanks for the comments appreciate you listening In.

My playlist from Wed 16 June: A sample of what I play every Wednesday you just do not know what your gonna get!!!

MARVIN GAYE/MARTIN LUTHER-WHAT'S GOING ON

JACKIE DAY-GET TO STEPPIN

REX GARVIN-SOCK IT TO EM JB-

COOPERETTES-SHING A LING

HARRY J ALL STARS-LIQUIDATOR

PARLIAMENTS-THIS IS A RAINY DAY

CREATION-COOL JERK

LOU EDWARDS-TALKIN' BOUT POOR FOLKS

DEL LARKS-JOB OPENING

LORRAINE RULDOLPH-KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE

ZU ZU BLUE'S MAN-ZU ZU MAN

HAYES COTTON-BLACK WINGS HAVE NO ANGELS

AMBASSADORS-TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING

DON GARDNER-CHEATIN KIND-VINCENT(5)

RONNIE FORTE-THAT WAS WHISKY TALKING-PISA(7)

SPINNERS-IT'S A SHAME-MODERN WORLD CD 2 (25)

JACKIE EDWARDS-SEA CRUISE-SKA MADNESS(14)

TOMMY HUNT-YOU GOT IT

BAR-KAYS-KNUCKLEHEAD

CHARMINES-I DON'T WANNA LOSE HIM

ERMA FRANKLIN-SWEETEST FEELING

LARRY HAMMOND-SAD SAD WAY

BORRIS GARDNER-ELIZABETHAN REGGAE

LOU PRIDE-I'M CUMIN HOME IN THE MOURUN

BUDDY SMITH-WHEN YOU LOSE THE ONE YOU LOVE

JOHNNNY HOWARD-THE CHASE IS ON

JOHNNY BARTEL-IF THIS ISN'T LOVE

JOE MATHEWS-AIN'T NOTHIN YOU CAN DO

JOE TEX-SHOW ME

TRANELLS-BLESSED WITH A LOVE

NORMAN HUTCHINS-I REALLY LOVE YOU

GTFM 107.9 - Sean Chapman - Soul Train Tune into GTFM 107.9 - Every Wednesday from 8-10-pm featuring the very best of Tamla Motown and 60/70s northern soul.

www.gtfm.co.uk and go to listen live links. Every Wednesday evening 8pm-10pm (Live). For requests or a plug for your club, you can email chapmanrecords@hotmail.com. or text me live on 07957573621

Thats what a 60s session on the radio should be like IMO

A right intresting mix up of things, and not just the predictable set of northern rarities, but a varied set of cool tunes - just great to hear many things mixed up.

My requests this week are :

"The Action - In my lonley room" :D ............. and Tommy McCook - Goldfinger :yes:.....................and George Pepp :yes:

At last..... a radio show that plays all types of overlooked but fantastic 60s records, fair play !!!!!

I hope you have a great time and success with your show !

M

Social source share

Guest matt tees

Thats what a 60s session on the radio should be like IMO

A right intresting mix up of things, and not just the predictable set of northern rarities, but a varied set of cool tunes - just great to hear many things mixed up.

My requests this week are :

"The Action - In my lonley room" thumbsup.gif ............. and Tommy McCook - Goldfinger thumbsup.gif.....................and George Pepp thumbsup.gif

At last..... a radio show that plays all types of overlooked but fantastic 60s records, fair play !!!!!

I hope you have a great time and success with your show !

M

[/quot

Hi Mossy, I do play 70s-modern to add to the show. Would be great to play a set on a night in a club playing everything all thrown into the mix!!! Unfortunately there are too few clubs prepared to let the DJs do this!!!

Social source share

hi sean...talking of clubs letting the djs play a bit of everything give us a plug mate 3rd july.spring tavern hotwells rd bris..you should know the rest by now !:thumbsup:

no doubt i will get my weekly tex from your p.a man mr pilnick .:yes: ...will be listening if i can remember how to sort my pc out again...:sweatingbullets:

requests?...tex you later

top show by the way....next stop radio one breakfast show,can just imagine "come on britain,its 6.30 lets be havin ya!!" biggrin.gif

dean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert