Value Requests: Please Help Us All And Mention Records In Header

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes it does help, I was going to say something couple of weeks ago.

I've also noticed some mention the records wanting value in the topic description and not in the actually post bit, if viewing on an iphone you can't see the topic description one so many times don't even know what the record(s) is what you want valuing.

Social source share

same goes for sales and wants posts, rather annoying and i bet a lot get missed because of it

I would agree with that, it is in the sales or wants and we all know which section is which so no need really to say sales or wants. Sales can be bit problematic if there is a long list though, not practical to list lots of tracks in the topic header or topic description.

Social source share

I would agree with that, it is in the sales or wants and we all know which section is which so no need really to say sales or wants. Sales can be bit problematic if there is a long list though, not practical to list lots of tracks in the topic header or topic description.

of course not, but for one or two items it makes sense. alternatively for lists one could put something a bit more descriptive than 'some records for sale' - e.g. could mention Northern, Modern, R&B, UK, 45s or LPs etc

good point about not needing 'sales' or 'wanted' too

Edited by michael-j
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert