Northern Soul Classics

the following soul classics for sale richie barret i will love you swan dj copy mint - plays well 80.00 the blues groove i believe in you verve issue mint 30.00 roscoe robinson what your doin to me wand issue mint 25.00 royal esquires aint gonna run prix mint issue 60.00 bobby jones beware of stranger usa issue mint minus 40.00 little sherman the price of love stagport issue 40.00 etta james suger pie desato do i make myself clear mint- argo issue 30.00 alder ray my hearts in danger minit dj copy 100.00 mint lou courtney trying to find my woman buddah mint 80.00 if youre interested in any of these please email me dannyspiers999@yahoo.co.uk thanks form looking at this post

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

the following soul classics for sale richie barret i will love you swan dj copy mint - plays well 80.00 the blues groove i believe in you verve issue mint 30.00 roscoe robinson what your doin to me wand issue mint 25.00 royal esquires aint gonna run prix mint issue 60.00 bobby jones beware of stranger usa issue mint minus 40.00 little sherman the price of love stagport issue 40.00 etta james suger pie desato do i make myself clear mint- argo issue 30.00 alder ray my hearts in danger minit dj copy 100.00 mint lou courtney trying to find my woman buddah mint 80.00 if youre interested in any of these please email me dannyspiers999@yahoo.co.uk thanks form looking at this post

before you post on here again go and read the house rules about fonts and the format of posts

sales posts in the above format are not wanted or needed

use the same format as everyone else

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion