What's Happening

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The end of April until the end of this month ( MAY) there has only been a hand full of nighters on, seriously it must be the most quietest May i have EVER known.......why??

coz with the wkenders and other events just about every where .not to mention the impact this recession has caused its just not worth doing one . thats what i think anyway

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Gloucester and Bidds last weekend, Burnley and 100 Club next weekend, Radcliffe the week after...

I think there are enough on.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

not having the lack of money bit, this scene of ours has been through all the previous dips in the countrys fortunes and the attendances if anything increased in those times.

But think how many weekenders were on in those days, Yarmouth? Struggling to think of others. Just think of the 100 Club - Ady used to say that 50% of his attendees came from the Midlands/North but you only have to read some of the replies to his thread to see why that's all changed. Although I think next Saturday's Niter will be reminiscent of how things used to be down there!!

Good to see that you and others like you are still supporting venues up and down the country, Daz!!

Mark Cwink.gif

Edited by professorturnups
Social source share

coz with the wkenders and other events just about every where .not to mention the impact this recession has caused its just not worth doing one . thats what i think anyway

I think one or two weekenders have a affect on nighter attendance,but not many,

weekenders are mainly for the soul night disco brigade.

Kevhypocrite.gif

Social source share

The end of April until the end of this month ( MAY) there has only been a hand full of nighters on, seriously it must be the most quietest May i have EVER known.......why??

no.gif

Volcano London, Leeds, Brighton, Marrs Bar, Wilton, Gloucester, Bidds, Burnley, 100 Club, Radcliffe

Late nights at Groovesville, USOS

Weekenders

All Dayers

Events in Europe

You've never had it so good!

Edited by johnmcc
Social source share

Guest rasfoz

no.gif

Volcano London, Leeds, Brighton, Marrs Bar, Wilton, Gloucester, Bidds, Burnley, 100 Club, Radcliffe

Late nights at Groovesville, USOS

Weekenders

All Dayers

Events in Europe

You've never had it so good!

I suppose not to much there from an oldies prespective whistling.gifwicked.gif

Social source share

I suppose not to much there from an oldies prespective whistling.gifwicked.gif

Well i did not want to say that as i keep getting slagged off for even mentioning the word "oldie" but yes your spot on.

And Mr. Rimmer just a tad below the belt but i suppose fair enough.......:huh::no:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert