Value Plse - Jades

grant

• Replies 18
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've been looking for one for a fair old while angry.gif The refosoul recording on here sounds like it slows down weirdly in a couple of places as was being recorded, hmm have a Districts on Nile don't really think of them as over similar, I more like how the lead singer's voice sounds like the equally booming lead on the Vanguards "Thought of losing your love" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwht45MuLjg

Social source share

The refosoul recording on here sounds like it slows down weirdly in a couple of places as was being recorded,

They all slow down in the middle for some reason.

Every copy I have heard does anyway, including mine.

Edited by jumpinjoan
Social source share

Sold mine to dave greenhill for 120 last yr mate,not an easy one to find

Nah can't have been last year Salmon must be 2 years ago yes.gif happy 50th by the way hatsoff2.gif

Some rate it @ 75ohmy.gif some double that........I was very happy to finally get one, as Salmon says not easy to find (well wasn't for me anyway) dogs danglers imo

Social source share

hmm have a Districts on Nile don't really think of them as over similar,

Maybe to be more accurate I should've typed that both are guitar-driven with a similar feel to them :lol:

I think the Jades does kinda lose pace at one point due to the drummer fightng fatigue from hammering out the tune?! biggrin.gif

I've only ever found x2 copies over here over the last few years, though can recall the glut of Poncello stuff (L.Allison, Herbert Hunter, Jades) being around in the UK for £15 per piece or so, during the mid-8T's ph34r.gif

Social source share

Nah can't have been last year Salmon must be 2 years ago yes.gif happy 50th by the way hatsoff2.gif

Some rate it @ 75ohmy.gif some double that........I was very happy to finally get one, as Salmon says not easy to find (well wasn't for me anyway) dogs danglers imo

memory failing due to old age mate !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert