Ronnie Mcneir Sitting In My Class ..2010

I've always wanted to do it and now I have to to go into the Studio and I'm sitting here so bloody proud !

So Proud to Take Good Friend Ronnie McNeir Back in the Studio to Way Back to Ronnie's First Ever Recording at the Age of 16 . this is just a taster and As you can see and Hear Ron's Voice as not changed nearly over... 43 yrs ago to the original recording . look out for the full video Looking back over the yrs of Ronnie McNeir Video and the new 2010 recording of Sitting In My Class out soon on "Chalky's Records "

Many thanks to the one and Only Ronnie Mcneir , Demon Steve and Kath Powell and M&P Recording Studios . out soon on Chalky's Records ..Sitting in my class .

See what you think his voice as not changed thumbsup.gif

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest DeeJay

I've always wanted to do it and now I have to to go into the Studio and I'm sitting here so bloody proud !

So Proud to Take Good Friend Ronnie McNeir Back in the Studio to Way Back to Ronnie's First Ever Recording at the Age of 16 . this is just a taster and As you can see and Hear Ron's Voice as not changed nearly over... 43 yrs ago to the original recording . look out for the full video Looking back over the yrs of Ronnie McNeir Video and the new 2010 recording of Sitting In My Class out soon on "Chalky's Records "

Many thanks to the one and Only Ronnie Mcneir , Demon Steve and Kath Powell and M&P Recording Studios . out soon on Chalky's Records ..Sitting in my class .

What a voice!! Sounds fkin ace, quality :hatsoff2:

DJ

Social source share

Excellent Chalky , excellent :hatsoff2:

Malc Burton

Social source share

Ronnie is working on a new album which will be out later in the year , there is a fantastic track he as been working on for sometime called " Don't make a fool of me " thumbsup.gif

i saw ronnie mcnair singing with the temptations early this year his voice was was absolute brill cant wait to here

is new album mick jay

Social source share

See what you think his voice as not changed :thumbsup:

Yes Chalky, what a brilliant day!! Up at 4 am to pick Ronnie up in London, to bring him back to The Midlands and try and get him back to London on time for the next Four Tops gig, with limited time inbetween. And what a dream come true, to actually be there at the recording and doing a stint of 'sound engineer' (under Ronnie's supervision of course :lol:). Looking forward to the finished video and the forthcoming project with Nolan Porter. :thumbsup:

Steve & Kath

Social source share

Yes Chalky, what a brilliant day!! Up at 4 am to pick Ronnie up in London, to bring him back to The Midlands and try and get him back to London on time for the next Four Tops gig, with limited time inbetween. And what a dream come true, to actually be there at the recording and doing a stint of 'sound engineer' (under Ronnie's supervision of course laugh.gif). Looking forward to the finished video and the forthcoming project with Nolan Porter. thumbsup.gif

Steve & Kath

Yes Steve & Kath what day getting up early and picking Ron up at the Hotel then Back up to the Mids , just a bloody shame about the tour bus leaving as early as not planned due to the air delay's and they had to get a ferry crossing to france this was a big blow to Chris and Ncs allnighter although Ronnie did offer to drive to france so he could still perform . had a great day in the studio and I'm so glad i twisted Rons arm to do a new vocal of Sitting in my Class and glad you Both enjoyed it the day thumbsup.gif but of a rush getting Ronnie back to The Tour bus as they was leaving at 1am but we wasn't to late at 1:45 as it could had been the case of the 3 tops in france laugh.gif many thanks for all the driving you did over the weekend . Yes Nolan porter soon .

Social source share

hi chalky

is this one from the new album............

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/RonnieMcNeir1

alan

Hi Alan I'm not 100 % sure .. Ronnie played me some tracks he had with him and said this was going to be his next album like i said he played me this track called " Do'nt make a fool of me " which i confess I'm not keen on Modern tracks but this blew me away and I kept asking Ronnie if i could keep hearing it as i loved it , Ronnie as also done a modern version of Girl why you wanna make me blue ( Temps ) , I Love the new recording of Sitting in My class but like a few have said its been done and booted but I'm still willing to press a few Limted Edtions up but really i need something on the other side so i called Ronnie only yesterday and spoken to him about some plans Hopefully i will have a modern track which is completely New to go on the other side .. Just hope he allows me to use that modern track which I love .....and it's not even been mastered yet , I will keep you informed .

Social source share

Hi Alan I'm not 100 % sure .. Ronnie played me some tracks he had with him and said this was going to be his next album like i said he played me this track called " Do'nt make a fool of me " which i confess I'm not keen on Modern tracks but this blew me away and I kept asking Ronnie if i could keep hearing it as i loved it , Ronnie as also done a modern version of Girl why you wanna make me blue ( Temps ) , I Love the new recording of Sitting in My class but like a few have said its been done and booted but I'm still willing to press a few Limted Edtions up but really i need something on the other side so i called Ronnie only yesterday and spoken to him about some plans Hopefully i will have a modern track which is completely New to go on the other side .. Just hope he allows me to use that modern track which I love .....and it's not even been mastered yet , I will keep you informed .

cheers chalky, thanks for thatthumbsup.gif

can i put my name down on the list now?, for a copy when their ready. i don't want to miss out.

cheers buddy, and all the best

alan

Social source share

cheers chalky, thanks for thatthumbsup.gif

can i put my name down on the list now?, for a copy when their ready. i don't want to miss out.

cheers buddy, and all the best

alan

Hi Alan your name is down thumbsup.gif i will inform you when these have been pressed up .

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

I would love a copy of that modern track on vinyl when released. if you charge like retail price £2.99 or so would be worth it or £3.99 if you use the extra pound for post and package.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert