S.o.u.l On Dynamo

Guest subbo

Guest subbo

Is this any good?lI like the musicor 45 and seen this but dont know it.its only a £5 mind.

B-1258.jpg

cheers

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

Is this any good?lI like the musicor 45 and seen this but dont know it.its only a £5 mind.

B-1258.jpg

cheers

It's a slow deepish kinda thing and although I love deep this isn't a particularly good track IMO

The flip is funk and titled "Rope A Dope" laugh.gif

Clips of both sides available here

https://www.parkersrc...ds.aspx?C=7&N=S

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Guest subbo

Thanks for the replies.I did mean this time around.I think its about £20. On the boxing tip with "Rope a Dope",what about this

B-0129.jpg

Any more boxing related soul or funk?

Social source share

hAVE YOU GOT THE S-O-U-L LP fetches a fortune now and burnning sphere regualry fetches over 400 quid + took me well over 5 years to get both -pipped to the post on numerous occasions -if you want a real brill latino influenced track by them get the jonesses its in refosoul-its absolutely brill!!

BAZ A

Social source share

hAVE YOU GOT THE S-O-U-L LP fetches a fortune now and burnning sphere regualry fetches over 400 quid + took me well over 5 years to get both -pipped to the post on numerous occasions -if you want a real brill latino influenced track by them get the jonesses its in refosoul-its absolutely brill!!

BAZ A

i bought that joneses record a month or two ago baz , only a few quid, didnt know it but was chuffed when i give it a spin ....atb diddy(good to see your on the mend btw)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert