Vikki Styles - The Tears Won't Stop Falling - Odex

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

£1000 if you've got one; £250 if you haven't laugh.gif

Sure it was listed on the bay last yr in mint cond with a $1200 start price and no one bid ??

Hard to find but not a £1000 record surelyno.gif

Social source share

sold mine to a well know girl, oops lady dj/collector some years ago for £80.00

I'm sure she'll reply to this thread ?

I bought it as an unknown/semi known 45 ? cost at the time £20.00

I believe it is a very hard 45 to come by, only ever seen one for sale since on an auction, but didn't find out of the ending price

Social source share

Apparewntly $600 for a copy in noisy but playbale condition

https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2306fe822d

Should make someone happysmile.gif

That copy sounds beyond hammered, not worth it. Not playable out. But yeah, makes clean copies around $1000 seem about right. I like the guy's blurb "may be the last copy that turns up" biggrin.gif not ridiculously rare, more than a few people have it, it just doesn't leave collections that often. The good thing about most of those Greenville label 45s is that they do tend to turn up in lots at a time.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

spooky, just this week I found my 2nd & 3rd copies in the last 18 months locally. So that's 4 copies I know of which have surfaced here in New Zealand recently. ohmy.gif

Kris, will this mean an economic boom for New Zealand ? Maybe there's loads buried underground ?

Social source share

Kris, will this mean an economic boom for New Zealand ? Maybe there's loads buried underground ?

I am shocked, that one you got off TM & then bam these on the weekend, absolutely nuts, there must have been a shipment come in that got split to the different Real Groovy branches, insanity. thumbup.gif

CIMG4572.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert