Clarence Carter Messing With My Mind

• Replies 19
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I know this was a later press but is it an 80s version as well rather than the original version ?

I have two copies on ichiban, labels are a little different, will check and scan them tomorrow for you. Okeh.

Social source share

thanks , i thought this maybe an 80s version too ,found a cheap copy online but didnt want to bother its a rehash no.gif

I've got the Ichiban album with this version on. I prefer it to both Otis Clay's & Barbara Carr's versions. Stomping Clarence Carter as you'd expect. If you buy it and don't like it I'll take it off your hands as long as its cheap.

Best

Kev

Social source share

I've got the Ichiban album with this version on. I prefer it to both Otis Clay's & Barbara Carr's versions. Stomping Clarence Carter as you'd expect. If you buy it and don't like it I'll take it off your hands as long as its cheap.

Best

Kev

Its $19 US ,$4 for the record and $15 for the post,lol ...will let u know when i get it !!

Social source share

Its $19 US ,$4 for the record and $15 for the post,lol ...will let u know when i get it !!

ohmy.gif$15 for post........ is it the lp. if its a 45 i should be having words about that. otis clay version is 1980. clarence version is from the mid eighties anyway. has it been remixed recently or just repressed. i know the orig ichiban 7 and the uk certain 12 are the same mix but the uk certain 7 is edited down.

dave

Social source share

I need to check if its the lp or he is takin the pee, i didnt know it was an 80s track ,i had it on a cd made up by someone but wasnt sure if it was a 70s tune,if thats the case i will buy it just hope he budges on the shippin

Social source share

ohmy.gif$15 for post........ is it the lp. if its a 45 i should be having words about that. otis clay version is 1980. clarence version is from the mid eighties anyway. has it been remixed recently or just repressed. i know the orig ichiban 7 and the uk certain 12 are the same mix but the uk certain 7 is edited down.

dave

Released twice on 7" in UK both picture sleeves can't remember other label (doh!) are they the same mix ?

I've never bothered to compare them

Any difference in price ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert