Butch Spin?

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

He used to play it years ago, same backing, different lyrics, an advert for headache tablets!

link

I better say what the reason is for me asking.

Tommy found a vinyl copy of this while digging about in L.A.( so credit, plus the ten quid it cost me, goes to him on this one ) It's on an obscure local label. On first listening, i did wonder if the lyrics are a touch too aggressive, but after a few play's i think it's pretty good. The singer is pretty upset about his girl friend's decision to dump him, & i think this comes out in the lyrics. Opening line is " An aspirin would go crazy....looking for your brain....your mashed up brain". Ah, how sweet, a love song :yes: I'll play it Friday, down at the Dome.

Social source share

Tommy found a vinyl copy of this while digging about in L.A.( so credit, plus the ten quid it cost me, goes to him on this one ) It's on an obscure local label. On first listening, i did wonder if the lyrics are a touch too aggressive, but after a few play's i think it's pretty good. The singer is pretty upset about his girl friend's decision to dump him, & i think this comes out in the lyrics. Opening line is " An aspirin would go crazy....looking for your brain....your mashed up brain". Ah, how sweet, a love song  :yes: I'll play it Friday, down at the Dome.

link

So do you know about the Astranaut 45 or not ? TIA

Social source share

Haha, you know what i'm like Ken, let em get on with it, so long as someone tell's me when it's time to put the cat out & lock up.

link

:yes: you dont put the cat out do ye` :yes: shocking behavour :yes:

Social source share

Guest Tommy

Tommy found a vinyl copy of this while digging about in L.A.( so credit, plus the ten quid it cost me, goes to him on this one )

I can't believe he did me again :P

Enjoy the record Dad ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Ahhh, that Berlin. Goodness, you're going to be coming a long way to get to the Dome on Friday  :shades:

link

do you know the running order for friday yet???

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert