Oops Ther Goes Another One

NEV

So guy's what's the score .....recently in sales as "only 3 known copies"

Think there's been 4 for sale in the last 6 months yes.gif

Is this a case of people have been alerted to it's price and gone in search and they're starting to surface or is the information there to substantiate only so many were actually made??

P.s Reading back through the last thread i would have to say surely more than 4 copies have surfaced to date??

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

So guy's what's the score .....recently in sales as "only 3 known copies"

Think there's been 4 for sale in the last 6 months :yes:

Is this a case of people have been alerted to it's price and gone in search and they're starting to surface or is the information there to substantiate only so many were actually made??

P.s Reading back through the last thread i would have to say surely more than 4 copies have surfaced to date??

TABOO SUBJECT THEN:shhh:

Social source share

Nev's bang on that it keeps appearing - but I'm with you Phil utter twoddle

Nev your taste is usually spot on however this is pish whether it's rare or not.

ATB

Greg. huh.gif

Greg my good man..i'm with you and Phil on this onesmile.gif

I just wanted to know, from a perspective buyers point of view, what's the score regarding it being a rare one and copies starting to turn up ?

Purely on a" buy to sell "basisyes.gif

Social source share

Greg my good man..i'm with you and Phil on this onesmile.gif

I just wanted to know, from a perspective buyers point of view, what's the score regarding it being a rare one and copies starting to turn up ?

Purely on a" buy to sell "basisyes.gif

Never doubted ya Nev!

You don't want to splash the cash and end up with a Clara Hardy scenario.

BTW That Spanish Belter still looks a good buy at £25 - another on the bay going high..

ATB

Greg. :yes:

Edited by ClearVinyl
Social source share

Never doubted ya Nev!

You don't want to splash the cash and end up with a Clara Hardy scenario.

BTW That Spanish Belter still looks a good buy at £25 - another on the bay going high..

ATB

Greg. thumbsup.gif

Mental ..im still getting emails fo the bloody thinglaugh.gif

Social source share

i would have to say surely more than 4 copies have surfaced to date??

i was thinking that too. though i think 2 of them for sale were the same one(?)

theres an interview wih Cagel on youtube; says it was a local hit on the beach scene so may have been a few pressed up, though does seem to be very rare still.

Social source share

at least one of the "3 known" was one of those on offer as far as I'm aware, I've only seen the recent other one on ebay and then this one??? so still only a few "known" so hardly another Clara Hardy is it, but at the end of the day you takes your chances, same with any rare record.

Social source share

isn't this stating the bleeding obvious Nev rolleyes.gif:lol: Whenever a record is discovered, played for the first time on the scene every man and his dog goes looking for it.

Social source share

Strange how when it was first offered on here there were 3 bidders all offered over £4000

More than strange Ted, can't believe anyone would pay anything for that 45. Especially when you struggle to sell quality rarities on here.

You can buy records, but you can't buy taste. biggrin.gif

Edited by Phil Kowalski
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert