Rare Breed - The Magic In You - Mgm

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

dont know this record personally, but the rare breed were a white group, along the same lines as the turtles and many other west coast groups. i had a record by them on dot, a uk issue and, for the life of me, i cant remember that title either!,but it was released around 67....of course i could be entirely mistaken and this group on mgm may have been black.

rob.h

Social source share

dont know this record personally, but the rare breed were a white group, along the same lines as the turtles and many other west coast groups. i had a record by them on dot, a uk issue and, for the life of me, i cant remember that title either!,but it was released around 67....of course i could be entirely mistaken and this group on mgm may have been black.

rob.h

Think you might be referring to the American Breed, Rob, and probably their version of "Bend Me Shape Me" on UK Dot.

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share

OK...

The group's name is Rare BREAD not Rare BREED. There is no connection to any Rare Breed or American Breed bands that had records in the US.

Funny, I found this record some years ago and without any prior knowledge thought - this could be a Northern Soul spin. It's pretty easy to find in the US.

- George

Social source share

Thanks everyone , and yes on further inspection of the youtube clip , it is Rare Bread laugh.giflaugh.gif typical woman , hear somthing gotta have it , dont read it properly , so thanks George biggrin.gif xxxxxxxxxx

Social source share

Hi girls & boys , can anyone tell me how much these go for ? biggrin.gif cant find any references to them anywhere no.gif Thanks in advance xxxxx

Hi, I have a copy which has a crack through it but it plays absolutely fine, you can have it, just let me know your address.

David

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert