Ben E King Help Needed ?

Hi there,

Don`t know if this is in wrong section ?

Its been bugging me for quite a few years now,and ive asked and asked about this record time and again which i heard on the radio, dont even know for sure if it is BEN E KING? but he does sing it as if it is him (am i making any sense here ?)

Its all about BEN E KING coming to England and travelling the streets and meeting people it even mentions him meeting the Great Queen of England herself and chatting to her ?

I know not much to go on ? but maybe someone out there may have a clue ?

Or maybe iv`e dream`t the whole thing up ?

Here`s hoping

regards Julie biggrin.gif

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi there,

Its been bugging me for quite a few years now,and ive asked and asked about this record time and again which i heard on the radio, dont even know for sure if it is BEN E KING? but he does sing it as if it is him (am i making any sense here ?)

Its all about BEN E KING coming to England and travelling the streets and meeting people it even mentions him meeting the Great Queen of England herself and chatting to her ?

Here`s hoping

THIN,K IT,S B B KING JOEhatsoff2.gif

Social source share

Hi there,

Here`s hoping

Julie

Try B B King You'd Better Not Look Down on you tube. It is there but I don't know how to post the link!!!

Regards

Daz

Social source share

Hi there,

regards Julie

im surprised you know the difference between...ben e king....benny troy and benny hill

at least your sorted now

moldie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert