George Pepp

Just dragged myself out of bed with stinking hangover and as usual stuck the Ipod on as I got in the shower as I do every morning. Stuck it on shuffle and an old Ted Massey CD came on (cheers Ted!) with George Pepp "The Feeling Is Real" and I just thought, this is absolutely why I love this music, what a tune! What's done it for you of late? Doesn't have to be rare or expensive, but boy, that tune just brought back so many memories! Ace!

Rich

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just dragged myself out of bed with stinking hangover and as usual stuck the Ipod on as I got in the shower as I do every morning. Stuck it on shuffle and an old Ted Massey CD came on (cheers Ted!) with George Pepp "The Feeling Is Real" and I just thought, this is absolutely why I love this music, what a tune! What's done it for you of late? Doesn't have to be rare or expensive, but boy, that tune just brought back so many memories! Ace!

Rich

I have this strange picture of a naked Richard - covered in soap and bubbles - singing "the feeling is real"

out loud !

Is it normal to have these sort of visions ?

:ohmy:

I have just had to put and old tape recorder in my van cause the cd stopped working.

And I have found an old tape that mark bicknell did for me in the early 90s - its fantastic hearing it again

every track !

hearing - reggie alexander - its better, after all these years has brought the memories flooding back

again.

Where did all the years go.

thumbsup.gif Gareth

Social source share

Woke up this morning with the bass line of Billy Sha-Rae "Crying Clown" in my head

and although it took me ages to work out what the bloody thing was, needless to say the record got

a vicious beating from my stylus this afternoon so that's my "F*** me, this is brilliant" record for today. :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Only yesterday i played

The Fidels

furys

richard temple

phillip mitchell

bobby garrett

Those tunes along with lots of Okeh stuff lit the fire in me that still burns today, yeah it was at youth club, and local night level, but that aint a bad starter, to get the juices flowing

ph

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert