Brothers By Choice - Ala - 1978 - Album

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Super album. Price has gone up the last year or two, so expect to pay about £40;

BROTHERS BY CHOICE

"BROTHERS BY CHOICE" (1978 A.L.A.)

(Prod. E.J.Gurren, Barnet Williams, & Stan Ross)

Best tracks - "She puts the ease back into easy - part one"/"Baby, you really got me going"/"Girl I need you too"/"Take a little more"/"She puts the ease back into easy - part two"

Social source share

She Puts The Ease Back Into Easy

Baby, You Really Got Me Going

Girl I Need You Too

Young Single and Free

Take A Little More

* I've Got What You Need

She Puts The Ease Back In To Easy (Part 2)

* You Keep My Love Alive

A couple of the tracks * are L.P. only I think, but I haven't heard them to say what they are like. The rest you can get on 7" singles, except 'Girl I need you too' & 'Young free & single' are only on a 12" single, so you may as well buy the L.P. IMO

Then pick up the single 'Oh darlin' / why can't you make up your mind' which is also worth having.

Social source share

it just so happens that i put this lp in my lp dj box yesterday but ive always just played baby you reall y got me going or the vocal / instrumental of she puts the ease back into easy. im just gonna dig it out and listen to the 2 tracks simon mentioned. must be a rare lp by todays standards coz i aint seen a copy in years. i think all the 45`s are easy to pick up tho

dave

24th apr empress chill out room mexborough

25th apr horse & groom sunday chill out doncaster

Social source share

Girl I Need You Too

Young Single and Free

Take A Little More

* I've Got What You Need

* You Keep My Love Alive

A couple of the tracks * are L.P. only I think, but I haven't heard them to say what they are like. The rest you can get on 7" singles, except 'Girl I need you too' & 'Young free & single' are only on a 12" single, so you may as well buy the L.P. IMO

Then pick up the single 'Oh darlin' / why can't you make up your mind' which is also worth having.

IVE GOT WHAT YOU NEED IS A DECENT IF A LITTLE REPETETIVE NORTHERN DANCER

YOU KEEP MY LOVE ALIVE IS A DECENT 70`S FUNKY DANCER

SO THE LP IS DEFINATELY WORTH PICKIN UP :lol:

DAVE :hatsoff2:

Edited by dave pinch
Social source share

Girl I Need You Too

Young Single and Free

Take A Little More

* I've Got What You Need

* You Keep My Love Alive

and also look out for "How Much I Feel" on a 7 as well (also released on a UK 12 on Billy Boy with "Oh Darlin` on the other side)

Mark H

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert