Ebay Madness

Guest Brett F

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i stuck the same eddie parker boot on ebay recently and it made a tenner. about the right price imo. vince must be rubbing his hands.pat brady used to have issues of betty everetts trouble on his £5 or 5 for £20 section some years ago.£25 about right in 2010 for a demo tho

dave

Edited by dave pinch
Social source share

You think that's bad? How about this - a pressing (described as such) but the B side doesn't even play! As I write this, £117!

https://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item335b8be9a7

I've bought a couple of nice, and rare, pieces off Vince lately, and none of them cost me as much as the price some plonker has paid for that..

Totally insane!

Vince will be scratching his head after he's rubbed his hands together laugh.gif

Social source share

Was argueing with a guy on eBay about a record I wanted only being worth 100 bucks at very most, needless to say he wouldn't come down from his 225 price, even sent him links of tht record being sold for 75-100. An after I asked, he said he doest follow guide book prices ( though strangely it's the same price as in the guide) Now it's been 6 months, he still had it listed..... Blows my mind.

Edited by ALIVE'N'KICKIN
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert