Marcell And The Truth

Guest fifesoul

First time hearing this outfit for me and Ilike alot some lovely soulful sounds there making I guess they have no vinyl releases just cd from what I can find Wonder if The leader singer Marcell has any previous stuff anyhoo what you think they have a few tunes on yooutube heres just one

Kieran

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

First time hearing this outfit for me and Ilike alot some lovely soulful sounds there making I guess they have no vinyl releases just cd from what I can find Wonder if The leader singer Marcell has any previous stuff anyhoo what you think they have a few tunes on yooutube heres just one

Kieran

Agreed, great outfit, embraced by quite a few Soul fans over here for the past few years.

Get the whole story here www.marcellandthetruth.com

Good post.

:lol:

Sean

Social source share

Kieran

Hi Kieran,

both their CD,s - ''Hopes Too High'' and ''Symbols'' are essential purchases imho.

Gary

Social source share

Im onto the cds thanks for the info how many more bands/ groups out there that are recording fantastic soul music warms the heart and people say the scene wont last etc etc personally its here for a long time still love my 70s 80s and still buy as much as poss from this time but need to build a more up to date collection here we go again

Kieran

Social source share

Good choice. There's plently more out there. I won't write a long list to confuse you but The Revelations ft. Tre Williams CD that came out towards the end of last year springs to mind as being quite similar

https://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_m_1

https://hmv.com/hmvwe...1;-1&sku=294179

Copy ordered mate loving the tracks

Graceful bow

Sorrys not enough

I dont want to know infact loving the whole album his Voice reminds me of somebody else can put my finger on it was thinking Willie Hutch but I think the music is putting me in that direction just the way I like it

Thanks Kieran

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert