Email For Us Dealer R.resmini?

Dean

I'm kinda forgetful these days but I've received a record (book value £100 but only VG) that I'm sure I've not ordered or paid for from R. RESMINI out of PHILA PA. Obviously must have bought from this seller before for them to have my address but I can't locate it. Anybody have a contact lead to let them know?

Thanks, Dean.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

that is seller THUDS, I'm sure whatever it was it was graded VG++++++++++ Light MARKS etc. not surprising about the postal mixup either. That seller has a grading scale that starts at VG and adds +++++++ all the way up to "MINT" which is about a VG.

Social source share

Keep it, that guy is the worst dealer on ebay, sent me a Marv Johnson record which hissed for the first 30 seconds and when I complained he literally said "What do you expect, it's 45 years old". He has more negative feedbacks than anyone else on ebay and what an attitude.

Click this

https://toolhaus.org/...ved+by&ref=home

Thanks, get the picture and agree with the sentiment, but........ I prefer to be treated how I treat others, not to use others crap attitudes to guide my own. If he/she is a rubbish dealer (as the feedback link would indicate, quite damning), I'm more concerned for the person who hasn't got the record who may not get a refund. Be interesting to see his/her attitude and language when someone tries to do a good turn. This may all have been different if it was a record I wanted!

Thanks for the info Pete and boba.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Thanks, get the picture and agree with the sentiment, but........ I prefer to be treated how I treat others, not to use others crap attitudes to guide my own. If he/she is a rubbish dealer (as the feedback link would indicate, quite damning), I'm more concerned for the person who hasn't got the record who may not get a refund. Be interesting to see his/her attitude and language when someone tries to do a good turn. This may all have been different if it was a record I wanted!

Thanks for the info Pete and boba.

Can't you look back through his completed auctions and find the record. Then get in touch with the buyer (if possible).

Social source share

Can't you look back through his completed auctions and find the record. Then get in touch with the buyer (if possible).

I can find it now, only had a smudged name on package which didn't relate to seller ID. Now I have seller ID as THUDS I can find it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert