Spontanes

soulmac

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Vocals a bit poppy for you I'd have thought, though it does sound great played out.

Alan

Alan

I've already got a copy and was thinking of moving it on.

One of the Dundee crew was interested so trying to find out it's value.

soulmac.

Social source share

I've seen this @ around the £200 mark lately, a fantastic 'Blue eyed soul double header.' If you can find one @ £125 buy it.

Ricardo. thumbsup.gif

rich,

did couple of years ago off henry atkinson. cant understand why more people dont buy tunes off this man...he really IS the best for quality tunes at SENSIBLE PRICES.

by the way, levine was responsible for interest in this when he started playing it on his return to the scene in 2000. cant knock that man either....the scene owes him bigtime.

rob.h

Social source share

rich,

did couple of years ago off henry atkinson. cant understand why more people dont buy tunes off this man...he really IS the best for quality tunes at SENSIBLE PRICES.

by the way, levine was responsible for interest in this when he started playing it on his return to the scene in 2000. cant knock that man either....the scene owes him bigtime.

rob.h

I'll see your 2000 and raise you 3 years..... He had maybe heard me play it at Cleethorpes Winter Gardens after I'd bought it at Yarmouth in '97, and also stuck it on a few tapes at the time... Then again, maybe not...

1996 anyone? 1995?... Come on there must be someone out there who played it as a new release! :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'll see your 2000 and raise you 3 years..... He had maybe heard me play it at Cleethorpes Winter Gardens after I'd bought it at Yarmouth in '97, and also stuck it on a few tapes at the time... Then again, maybe not...

1996 anyone? 1995?... Come on there must be someone out there who played it as a new release! :thumbsup:

Actually, following on from my ridiculous post above, Ian had probably played it at The Mecca anyway...??

Social source share

Actually, following on from my ridiculous post above, Ian had probably played it at The Mecca anyway...??

STEVE, stick me neck out occasionally so, youre probably right as with ian's second coming, he obviously revisited a lot of things he remembered from years before. i remember him playing it at the ritz and kings hall....had a listen to it this afternoon and it REALLY SHOULD be played!. sorry.....no good at cards either...I FOLD!!

rob.h

Social source share

STEVE, stick me neck out occasionally so, youre probably right as with ian's second coming, he obviously revisited a lot of things he remembered from years before. i remember him playing it at the ritz and kings hall....had a listen to it this afternoon and it REALLY SHOULD be played!. sorry.....no good at cards either...I FOLD!!

rob.h

I gave it a few plays at the early Solid Hits Rob, I really like it but it's never really taken off has it ??

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert