Holland Dozier - Yesterday , Today , Forever - Album

200205271855.jpg

Holland, Dozier, & Holland - Yesterday, Today, & Forever (3 LP set)Jobete Publishing PRO #9 - 1977 - Super-scarce Motown publishing demo record, featuring the songs of legendary songwriting team H-D-H. This record has never been played and is still in its original shrink wrap. "Jobete was the name of Berry Gordy's music publishing company. This album is a sampler of songs from the Jobete catalog. As did many publishers, Jobete issued promotional albums such as these to encourage other artists to record their own versions of the songs (thereby increasing Jobete's royalties). These albums were never commercially available and never meant to be sold to the general public. Each is only a portion of the total commercial song, with several segments run together on each band on the record." Track listing: Bernadette, Please Mr. Postman, Reflections, I Hear A Symphony, Baby I Need Your Loving, Reach Out I'll Be There, Forever Came Today, You Keep Me Hanging On, Nowhere To Run, Standing In The Shadows Of Love, I'm Ready For Love, Just A Little Bit Of You, Only You, We're Almost There, I Can't Go On Living Without Your Love, You're What's Missing In My Life, You're My Driving Wheel, I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking, Get The Cream Off The Top, You Gave Me Something To Believe In, Take A Trip To My Tomorrow (Let's Encounter For The First Time), Let Yourself Go, Magic Touch, You're Heaven Sent, Take My Everything, Get On The Right Track, (Oh I) Need Your Lovin', Help Me To Sing My Song, Traveling With Love In Mind, Showin' Off, Run For Cover, Memories (They Dance With Me), I Want Her, Can't Wait For Your Love, It Can Never Be The Same, You Can't Stop My Loving, (There You Go) Testing My Love.

Edited by 123-motown
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

200205271855.jpg

Holland, Dozier, & Holland - Yesterday, Today, & Forever (3 LP set)Jobete Publishing PRO #9 - 1977 - Super-scarce Motown publishing demo record, featuring the songs of legendary songwriting team H-D-H. This record has never been played and is still in its original shrink wrap. "Jobete was the name of Berry Gordy's music publishing company. This album is a sampler of songs from the Jobete catalog. As did many publishers, Jobete issued promotional albums such as these to encourage other artists to record their own versions of the songs (thereby increasing Jobete's royalties). These albums were never commercially available and never meant to be sold to the general public. Each is only a portion of the total commercial song, with several segments run together on each band on the record." Track listing: Bernadette, Please Mr. Postman, Reflections, I Hear A Symphony, Baby I Need Your Loving, Reach Out I'll Be There, Forever Came Today, You Keep Me Hanging On, Nowhere To Run, Standing In The Shadows Of Love, I'm Ready For Love, Just A Little Bit Of You, Only You, We're Almost There, I Can't Go On Living Without Your Love, You're What's Missing In My Life, You're My Driving Wheel, I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking, Get The Cream Off The Top, You Gave Me Something To Believe In, Take A Trip To My Tomorrow (Let's Encounter For The First Time), Let Yourself Go, Magic Touch, You're Heaven Sent, Take My Everything, Get On The Right Track, (Oh I) Need Your Lovin', Help Me To Sing My Song, Traveling With Love In Mind, Showin' Off, Run For Cover, Memories (They Dance With Me), I Want Her, Can't Wait For Your Love, It Can Never Be The Same, You Can't Stop My Loving, (There You Go) Testing My Love.

Yes.....got one at a southgate charity shop £1 still sealed.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert