• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You thought right.

The Youtubr clip is Reuben Howell.

Carl Carlton is taken at a quicker pace.

Can think of several versions I have of this really great George Soule & Terry Woodford song:-

Bobby Womack

Supremes (Girl In love)

Mirage

Wilson Pickett

Jimmy Elledge

Carl Calton

:hatsoff2:

Sean

Social source share

You thought right.

The Youtubr clip is Reuben Howell.

Carl Carlton is taken at a quicker pace.

Can think of several versions I have of this really great George Soule & Terry Woodford song:-

Bobby Womack

Supremes (Girl In love)

Mirage

Wilson Pickett

Jimmy Elledge

Carl Calton

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Thanks sean, so i take it the carl carlton version on the can`t stop a man in love lp, is the same version as the ABC take?thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Thanks sean, so i take it the carl carlton version on the can`t stop a man in love lp, is the same version as the ABC take?:hatsoff2:

Yes - the Carl Carlton ABC 45 is the same take as is on the Carl Carlton ABC LP.

But neither of them are the same as Reuben Howell.

It's a nice track by CC. Skips along beautifully.

:sleep3:

Sean

Social source share

Yes - the Carl Carlton ABC 45 is the same take as is on the Carl Carlton ABC LP.

But neither of them are the same as Reuben Howell.

It's a nice track by CC. Skips along beautifully.

thumbsup.gif

Sean

ffs i went on youtube as i wasn`t certain, which was which, and found the above clip, so popped along to e-bay, where i bought the BACKBEAT LP

DOH!!!!!!wicked.gifwicked.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif [YOU LIVE N LEARN] RUEBEN HOWELL, ANYONE?????, [suppose its my own fault for being stuck firmly in the 60`s side of things lol ]

Social source share

its on a 45 and a lp (CHEAP)

had two of the 45 - demo p/s , i kept one , the other took ages to sell in the end let it go for £20

issue is a lot rarer only seen three over the years, got beat for a issue on ebay 2 weeks ago . lp about a £10 - £15 sometime more

Social source share

had two of the 45 - demo p/s , i kept one , the other took ages to sell in the end let it go for £20

issue is a lot rarer only seen three over the years, got beat for a issue on ebay 2 weeks ago . lp about a £10 - £15 sometime more

wd lp e bay last week £8

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert