Three Northern Stormers

Pat Wallace

Postage £1.70 recorded Uk at cost worldwide. First to say I"Iwiil have it" gets it. Paypal as gift or add 4%.

Billy Hanbric, She Said Goodbye/I Found True Love. DRUM. Vinyl M- Label fade. £150 SOLD

Lee Calvin, You Got Me. Sansu Records. M- £50 (Half price)

Kennard Gardner, Do The Skin. Dore. M- Under plyed stormer. £20 SOLD

Edited by Pat Wallace
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Postage £1.70 recorded Uk at cost worldwide. First to say I"Iwiil have it" gets it. Paypal as gift or add 4%.

Billy Hanbric, She Said Goodbye/I Found True Love. DRUM. Vinyl M- Label fade. £150

Lee Calvin, You Got Me. Sansu Records. M- £50 (Half price)

Kennard Gardner, Do The Skin. Dore. M- Under plyed stormer. £20

Hi Pat the Billy Hambric as been on my wants list for ages is £150 the best price for a mate thumbup.gif

Gaz

Social source share

I Was Informed that the Billy Hambric with faded label was boots ? and made in the late 70s mine was faded when a dealer seen mine he told me the story behind it , anyone with any info , sorry Pat for jumping on the thread yours may be a legit copy .

I bought this off John Manship when he did his 10% reduction for his 100 top customers. It is 100% original. As I explained to the buyer it is water damage but it has not lifted the label which is rather like powder paint. My advice to anyone who has an Original is dont let water contact the label.

If I do sell a boot it will say a boot and cost you two quid.

Pat

Social source share

As Pat says the water damaged ones were the second batch of copies that came in via soul bowl back in early 80''s, never heard of them being bootlegs. FOr a while the majority of the copies available were I believe water damaged.

And hopefully not being naughty but I have a completely mint labeled one with no water damage for same price that has been lying in sales for about a month! Let me kno if anyone interested now Pat has sold his,

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert