Marie Knight Tnwttag On Columbia, How Rare?

Dean

• Replies 9
  • Views 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I mainly collect U.S.A. Labels, However, That's a Little Beauty Mate.

Would have thought Extremely Rare, I haven't seen one before.

Didn't mean to give impression it was mine, just watching it now on ebay. Not seen one before either.

Social source share

Didn't mean to give impression it was mine, just watching it now on ebay. Not seen one before either.

Went for £254, methinks that's about the book price for a Musicor Issue(?). Missed with a bid of $350, don't know if I was lucky or unlucky, not knowing just how scarce this is. Any information welcome from the wise sages out there for future reference. Thanks Dean.

Social source share

Sorry to burst your bubble, Dean.. But this is actually the most common format of this readily available oldie. They did a run of about 10,000,000,000 copies so it's worth only pennies buddy.. whistling.gif

To make you feel a bit better, though, I'll give you a tenner for it wicked.gif

Fingers biggrin.gif

F'in ell Johnny I was lucky then. Didn't see your post until after. Just not seen before, must have simply passed me by, like many other things. Heh but thanks for the recommendation on that LP a few days ago.

Edited by Dean
Social source share

F'in ell Johnny I was lucky then. Didn't see your post until after. Just not seen before, must have simply passed me by, like many other things. Heh but thanks for the recommendation on that LP a few days ago.

Musicor Ain't Easy, I Would Have Thought That This Canadian Is Rarer & Then Some.

Trouble Is, Not Everybody Collects Them Else I Would Have Said More Than U.S.A. Musicor Value.

Social source share

Musicor Ain't Easy, I Would Have Thought That This Canadian Is Rarer & Then Some.

Trouble Is, Not Everybody Collects Them Else I Would Have Said More Than U.S.A. Musicor Value.

My posting was, in fact, just my tongue in cheek attempt at humour.. As I was typing mine, Dean posted his second - saying it wasn't actually something he owned - so I missed that.

In reality I would have to agree completely with your sentiments, Roger.. GOTTA be much harder than a U.S. stock/promo copy.

The comment about personal preference also rings true.. Tim Brown, for example, would tell you until he's blue in the face, that Canadian releases are worth less than their U.S. counterpart. I put it into immediate perspective (I feel..) when I ask, for example, how many beautiful dark purple/red copies of Kurt Harris have you seen in comparison to the Diamond dozen copies ?? (Dime A Dozen' - gettit ??).

Countless other examples too, could bear testimony to the scarcity of a lot (most ??) Canadian 45's..

Fingers

Social source share

My posting was, in fact, just my tongue in cheek attempt at humour.. As I was typing mine, Dean posted his second - saying it wasn't actually something he owned - so I missed that.

In reality I would have to agree completely with your sentiments, Roger.. GOTTA be much harder than a U.S. stock/promo copy.

The comment about personal preference also rings true.. Tim Brown, for example, would tell you until he's blue in the face, that Canadian releases are worth less than their U.S. counterpart. I put it into immediate perspective (I feel..) when I ask, for example, how many beautiful dark purple/red copies of Kurt Harris have you seen in comparison to the Diamond dozen copies ?? (Dime A Dozen' - gettit ??).

Countless other examples too, could bear testimony to the scarcity of a lot (most ??) Canadian 45's..

Fingers

innocent.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert