Mongo, Ej, Doris & Kelly And

Paul-s

Mongo Santamaria - We Got Latin Soul columbia demo vg+ £40

Charades - You Better Believe It harlem hit parade vg++ £50

Doris & Kelly - You Dont Have To Worry Brunswick..m- A sublime xoverish soulful tune, hard to fing. £40

https://www.youtube.c...h?v=ny2LPEKXCjI

Jessie James - Move On Out Of My Way tru soul m- £40 uptempo, funk edge dancer!

TNT band - Meditation cotique vg++ £30

NANCY LEE - No Words For Love modo m- dont really want to get rid of this unlisted uptempo and hard to find beauty...offers!

THIRD FLIGHT - Third Flight yodi vg++ with present taste for funk edge, raw, uptempo, this is the baby! F--king insane & has a sublime mid t flip. £150

Johnny Davis - Boogedy Boogedy bandit m- forget the title, a great sweet uptempo dancer £25

Little Willie Parker - Lookin In From The Outside mar vel demo m- (wol) £20

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mongo Santamaria - We Got Latin Soul columbia demo vg+ £50

Charades - You Better Believe It harlem hit parade vg++ £60

Doris & Kelly - You Dont Have To Worry Brunswick..m- A sublime xoverish soulful tune, hard to fing. £40

Jessie James - Move On Out Of My Way tru soul m- £40 uptempo, funk edge dancer!

TNT band - Meditation cotique vg++ £30

NANCY LEE - No Words For Love modo m- dont really want to get rid of this unlisted uptempo and hard to find beauty...offers!

THIRD FLIGHT - Third Flight yodi vg++ with present taste for funk edge, raw, uptempo, this is the baby! F--king insane & has a sublime mid t flip. £150

Johnny Davis - Boogedy Boogedy bandit m- forget the title, a great sweet uptempo dancer £25

Little Willie Parker - Lookin In From The Outside mar vel demo m- (wol) £30

Hi Paul

Nancy Lee ..yet another winner from the Mo-do label....still too underplayed and not so well known to be parting with ,for meohmy.gif

Mo-do for me is the best of the best for that raw uncut authentic sound the rare soul scene yearns for thumbup.gif

Social source share

Hi Paul

Nancy Lee ..yet another winner from the Mo-do label....still too underplayed and not so well known to be parting with ,for meohmy.gif

Mo-do for me is the best of the best for that raw uncut authentic sound the rare soul scene yearns for thumbup.gif

True Nev...dont really want to sell anything now, but have stuff waiting to buy, so tough choices. But, if i dont get offer i dont give a f--k..ha!laugh.gif

Social source share

True Nev...dont really want to sell anything now, but have stuff waiting to buy, so tough choices. But, if i dont get offer i dont give a f--k..ha!laugh.gif

Chasing the next choon Paulg.gif

Akin to a dog and it's tail......going round in circlestongue.gif

A wise man told me...never sell records you love .........unless you find one you love moreyes.gif

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert