Wilson Pickett - Let Me Be Your Boy (Spanish)

binsy

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Very nice!

Theres some good obscure stuff to be found on the continent.......I have a French only piccy sleave EP of Wilson`s, with a great northern style dancer "She`s so good to me". Ill dig it out and scan/post it later.

:hatsoff2:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest posstot

Hi Steve,

I've got the James Carr and Barbara Lewis french eps. They look great and I've also got a book with photos of all the French Eps (Black music)

oooh, that sounds like an interesting read. What is the book? In french or English...I'm assuming Francais, oui?

Mike

Social source share

oooh, that sounds like an interesting read. What is the book? In french or English...I'm assuming Francais, oui?

Mike

I'll check but from memory it's virtually all pictures of the sleeves. But some very interesting ones on there

Social source share

The book is long deleted, so you'll have to hunt around...put together by Daniel Delorme and published in France.

As Binsy says (Hi Mark!), it is 99% pictures...some in colour, some in black and white...not all Soul...but worth tracking down!

By the way, I have this Wilson Pickett 45 on a Japanese Verve copy...v.rare...fab picture sleeve too!

whistling

Social source share

The book is long deleted, so you'll have to hunt around...put together by Daniel Delorme and published in France.

As Binsy says (Hi Mark!), it is 99% pictures...some in colour, some in black and white...not all Soul...but worth tracking down!

We've already discussed about this book on French EP's, the cover alone is in full color, the rest is black and white :

821759913_L.jpg

You can order a copy here : https://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/53213765/Delorme-Daniel-Fabulous-Ep-s-Covers-Livre.html

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert