Doni Burdick-I Have Faith In You

I know its the flip of Bari Track but its also on another label with another flip... seen one recently but cant for the life of me remember what it was on, 3 of us were racking our brains last night trying to remember.

TIA :hatsoff2:

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

DONI BURDICK--I HAVE FAITH IN YOU // OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR HEART--SOUND PATTERNS 6807

VALUE Around £400--£600

Defo not a new recording i had a copy in the 70,s

I think the white copy above was done by Doni recently and given for charity or something like that cant seem to remember but i think JOHNNY MANSHIP AUCTIONED IT

It might have been Doni B own file copy from the original press instead of being done recently the copy auctioned

Edited by IANCSLOFT
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

DONI BURDICK--I HAVE FAITH IN YOU // OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR HEART--SOUND PATTERNS 6807

VALUE Around £400--£600

I think the white copy above was done by Doni recently and given for charity or something like that cant seem to remember but i think JOHNNY MANSHIP AUCTIONED IT

It might have been Doni B own file copy from the original press instead of being done recently the copy auctioned

he did, can't remember what it sold for, it wasn't too high the price with not long left, didn't see the end.

Social source share

VALUE Around £400--£600

Yes, these were around in the late 70's.

Never had one but can remmember them being listed occasionally

Social source share

Apart from being around in the 70s this 45 has also featured on Sound Patterns label listings from way back.

For instance it was in Rod Dearlove's Music Express #4 and although the label wasn't in Rod's A Collector's Guide To Detroit, it was on Chris Moore's follow-up catalogue of Detroit labels in Summer 1986.

Manship's Guide rates it at £400.

From Popsike I found one which said:

SOUND PATTERNS DXM 6807/6809. We are selling this record for the recording artist Donald I. Burdick aka Doni Burdick. It was recorded in Detroit in 1971 utilizing some of the Motown musicians and pressed by Archer (Stamped in dead wax). It is one of the classic Northern Soul records. Don Burdick has offered to autograph the record if desired by the purchaser. It is in mint condition and from his personal collection. Full title "I Have Faith In You"/"Open The Door To Your Heart".

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

From Popsike I found one which said:

SOUND PATTERNS DXM 6807/6809. We are selling this record for the recording artist Donald I. Burdick aka Doni Burdick. It was recorded in Detroit in 1971 utilizing some of the Motown musicians and pressed by Archer (Stamped in dead wax). It is one of the classic Northern Soul records. Don Burdick has offered to autograph the record if desired by the purchaser. It is in mint condition and from his personal collection. Full title "I Have Faith In You"/"Open The Door To Your Heart".

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert