What's The Tune That Comes To Mind When You Lose The One You Love?

Dolly13

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest aintgotit

Mine is you're reap what you sow ???

A few years ago it was everybody,s got somebody but me.( thats how it seems) cant think who its by. But every bloody time i went out i heard that tune.

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

A few years ago it was everybody,s got somebody but me.( thats how it seems) cant think who its by. But every bloody time i went out i heard that tune.

THE EARLSthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest POTTERIESPECK

DENNA BARNES - IF YOU EVER WALKED OUT OF MY LIFE. JANNIE GRANT - MY HEART YOUR HEART, JUST 2 THERE BUT I THINK THERE'S 100's OF SOUNDS FROM OUR SCENE THAT YOU CAN RELATE TO FOR ALL OUR PAST ROMANCES.

Social source share

Guest aintgotit

THE EARLSthumbsup.gif

thanks for that jim.despite the discomfort and the ominous recurrence f hearing this tune i still really like the song , and always get up for a dance to it, guess thats what putting into perspective. the song reflects the feelings you have but probably wouldnt really want to share with anyone.in my case an unhealthy vanity driven pile of self pity and damaged pride. It , like the relationship, wasnt permanent. just a poignant reminder that pain is rarely remembered but easily shared and universally suffered before being put to rest in a place where theres no hurry to recover it.thats how we learn to cope , maybe learn that we can cope.

Social source share

Guest dj dek one

chaz and daves sublime rabbit rabbit makes me feel better, on white demo..

or the carstairs relly hurts me girl brings a tear, and half past love by don downing..

Edited by dj dek one
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert