Karlm

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stromberg

Id say Voltaires would fetch £300 easily now...everyone is after it..

seems like I am one of the very few people who can't understand the hype on this 45. I rarely played it when I still had the record and to me it is very average. Surely not a bad record, but nothing special...

Social source share

seems like I am one of the very few people who can't understand the hype on this 45. I rarely played it when I still had the record and to me it is very average. Surely not a bad record, but nothing special...

Possibly. It falls into the 'haunting' category i guess...its cute!

Social source share

Guest stromberg

Possibly. It falls into the 'haunting' category i guess...its cute!

don't get me wrong, I don't want to knock the record. But I am surprised that it obviously appeals to a wider audience, judging from the recent price increase.

Social source share

i like the rawness of the record, I think it's charming. especially on the other side, how they screw up and the instruments are out of time with each other at the beginning and didn't even do another take and just were like "GO WITH IT!" and pressed it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert