Artistics - Hope We Have - Brunswick Yellow Demo

Pete S

I bought a copy of this off Mick Smith yesterday because I couldn't remember ever having one before, and he also said he'd probably only ever had a couple...aren't most copies I'm Gonna Miss You on both sides? I dunno, anyway the point is, I was shocked to see it only rated £30 in the latest price guide, thought it must be worth £50. What do the panel think?

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I bought a copy of this off Mick Smith yesterday because I couldn't remember ever having one before, and he also said he'd probably only ever had a couple...aren't most copies I'm Gonna Miss You on both sides? I dunno, anyway the point is, I was shocked to see it only rated £30 in the latest price guide, thought it must be worth £50. What do the panel think?

I used to have it years ago. Always though it was a cheapie. Never really looked for it since though.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

IT'S A TUFF ONE , BUT NOT AS RARE AS THE DEALERS thumbup.gif

Social source share

I was shocked to see it only rated £30 in the latest price guide, thought it must be worth £50. What do the panel think?

I think it's rarer than most people think.

I saw a Yellow Brunswick Demo of "I Don't Want To Lose You" - Jackie Wilson on ebay once. I did not buy it, but regreted it later, as it must be quite rare!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert