Guest wigantojapan

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

nice onethumbup.gif

Good luck finding one for that price. Manship values it at 150 so more like 120 on ebay. As i said..good luck. As for the sound, yes it is a brilliant record and there seems to be a lot of interest in it at the moment so the price could even go up as the deejay's lucky enough to have a copy play it out at venues. I played mine at Rugby and it packed the floor, in fact i was asked a few times what it was. I have just sold it to a deejay in the U.K. so 'watch out for it '. Tony. OZ.

Social source share

£60/70 as been played for what seems like forever.:D

Well hello there KEN. Problem sleeping again ???? Never seen it that low but hey ?? someone might be desperate to sell and i don't recall hearing it played out by any deejay on my jaunts back to old blighty. Mind you it isn't a ' disco ' sound is it lol ? Sleep well mate xx Tony.

Social source share

Good luck finding one for that price. Manship values it at 150 so more like 120 on ebay. As i said..good luck. As for the sound, yes it is a brilliant record and there seems to be a lot of interest in it at the moment so the price could even go up as the deejay's lucky enough to have a copy play it out at venues. I played mine at Rugby and it packed the floor, in fact i was asked a few times what it was. I have just sold it to a deejay in the U.K. so 'watch out for it '. Tony. OZ.

I think you should check out popsike for some verification of some ebay prices. I think the previous poster was closer than your valuation (although he was on the low end) and this turns up.

Social source share

Well hello there KEN. Problem sleeping again ???? Never seen it that low but hey ?? someone might be desperate to sell and i don't recall hearing it played out by any deejay on my jaunts back to old blighty. Mind you it isn't a ' disco ' sound is it lol ? Sleep well mate xx Tony.

Hi Tony,it used to be in my play box in the eightys......yep up again,cant sleep :D

Social source share

Hi Tony,it used to be in my play box in the eightys......yep up again,cant sleep :D

You need to cahnge your pillow mate. Anyway i had a phone call today, the caller asked ' what's your favourite Tellytubby ? to which i replied ' 42 inch Samsung Plasma you skinny bugger !!

Social source share

Manship values it at 150 so more like 120 on ebay......

Oh I must be wrong then if the Manship bible says £150...... It's a guide compliled by a record seller for goodness sake. I've seen plenty go for £60 to £75....ebay is not the only place to buy records either....

Social source share

Oh I must be wrong then if the Manship bible says £150...... It's a guide compliled by a record seller for goodness sake. I've seen plenty go for £60 to £75....ebay is not the only place to buy records either....

It's a very played out sound again !!! It's latest resurgence was what 4/5 years ago ? Even then it was only going for around 100:yes:

RBman (or is that Rob Man?) is correct, I've seen quite a few at 70. Be patient is my advice

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert