Dealers Big Bunny For Sale Offers

Mark Bicknell

The Dealers - You Got It - Big Bunny, stunning record very indemand in nice clean condition, taking serious offers on this, will run auction until Wednesday, contact bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here, cheques/postal orders/cash and pay pal welcome as a gift to avoid fee.

On the advice and opinion of two guys I respect and value their input on this, this is not a big ticket type auction but it does book in JM's most recent book at £150.00 so thought I would test the water here, nothing more.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Dealers - You Got It - Big Bunny, stunning record very indemand in nice clean condition, taking serious offers on this, will run auction until Wednesday, contact bicknellmark@aol.com or via PM here, cheques/postal orders/cash and pay pal welcome as a gift to avoid fee.

Hi Mark

Love the label BIG BUNNY RECORDS ....HOPPING WITH HITSthumbsup.gif

DO DO DOODOOODOO DOwhistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Ferrett

Long overdue some plays this record. Perfect example of proper northern male group harmony and a great dancer too!!thumbsup.gif

Edited by Ferrett
Social source share

On the advice and opinion of two guys I respect and value their input on this, this is not a big ticket type auction but it does book in JM's most recent book at £150.00 so thought I would test the water here, nothing more.

Totally agree with all the comments here !! A Perfect Soul 45 - the vocals are just sooooo good !!!!

Group harmony of the highest order !

Another sleeping giant !!

Social source share

ditto all the comments on this tastey track......picked this up a couple of months back after 2 years on wants list,will play next week at McCleens do.

Not if I am on before you John ! LOL

It is great to see real interest in this 45, I only got mine a few months ago. Thinking to myself why I had not bought it years ago !

See you Saturday mate !!

Social source share

So my original feeling on this record was correct then, current state of play is I've had three offers at book price of £150.00, three people offers have been notified of the state of play....never sell for £150.00 in a month of Sunday's then well must be the right Sunday or I do know my subject lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion