Anyone Know Anything About This Rather Expensive Item

Sheldonsoul

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you read the ad he tells you to ignore the buy-it-now price - he's put a stupidly inflated one in so that he can effectively take limitless offers on it - he's done that so the auction to be a 'what you bid is what you pay'.

also gets people talking about it and gets more potential buyers to see it - would there be this thread if it was listed at $100?

Social source share

browsing u s e bay and found this https://cgi.ebay.com/...=item45f0d0084e any info anyone

:hatsoff2: This is a typical late Dave Godin type Sound very Rare sort of Arron Nevile/Metors influanced Northern Soul? Does F all for me it's appeal is what sad mug is gonna buy the thing sounds like it was recorded in a Alabame KFC we BRITS Dont do this type of Soul it's Rubbish with Extra ISHIS on the end "You Know What I Mean":ph34r: DAVE(It's Rubbish I Tells You)KIL

Social source share

Bob, you are being serious ? wow, always loved it and thought it to be very rare..but at these prices...jeeezz. Going to be another impossible want (for me) then.

sorry, i was being a smartass. if i thought any record was worth $15,000 it wouldn't be a trashed copy of some random (albeit good) record.

Social source share

I think you're all being unfair.....I mean, come on, he's offering free shipping....

BTW Steve...sound clips are on the listing....rolleyes.gif

Don't get the comments on the New Orleans influences....no.gif

..........but I'm sure if Dave Godin knew this, he would have prized it highly, he had taste..yes.gif

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

hatsoff2.gif This is a typical late Dave Godin type Sound very Rare sort of Arron Nevile/Metors influanced Northern Soul? Does F all for me it's appeal is what sad mug is gonna buy the thing sounds like it was recorded in a Alabame KFC we BRITS Dont do this type of Soul it's Rubbish with Extra ISHIS on the end "You Know What I Mean"ph34r.gif DAVE(It's Rubbish I Tells You)KIL

This Brit does. Two really good deep sides as far as I'm concerned. I'll listen to stuff of that quality 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year no problem.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert