• Replies 19
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Seconded, issue is very rare!

Great track, one of my alltime favourites.

Does anyone know if the original 60s videoclip of it is somewhere on the net? Features some weird psychedelic effects and a half naked Toni Basil dancing :thumbsup:

there are some links HERE Benji but rapid share was unavailable to free users at the time of trying. Dunno if tyhe links lead to the original short film or not. Will try again later unless someone has membership to rapidshare, mine ran out over Christmas and I didn't renew.

post-225-12648499930114_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalky
Social source share

there are some links HERE Benji but rapid share was unavailable to free users at the time of trying. Dunno if tyhe links lead to the original short film or not. Will try again later unless someone has membership to rapidshare, mine ran out over Christmas and I didn't renew.

Sure looks like she ready to breakaway.whistling.gif

Always nice to see photos of artists.wicked.gif

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Chalky, (belated) thanks for the link. I'll give it a try tonight...

Social source share

REMEMBER OUR OLD MUKKA SWISH, ALSO FROM YORK HAD AN ISSUE TOO, THE ONLY THREE I EVER HEARD OF, AN ALL IN YORK WHERE IT'S QUITE COMMON REALLY rolleyes.gif

Sold my issue to George Hunt before I left for NZ, so that was 4 in York. Took me years to find my issue.

cheers Ian

Edited by Ian
Social source share

That picture is deffo not toni basil - I am sure that this is a photo of Mary Hunt is it not?

wicked.gif

Social source share

Theres an edited version here.

https://growingbolder...ml#content_tabs

the edit has been edited, there's over 30 seconds missing. The "full" edit is on its way........

The full version is basically the full track, 2 min 33 secs then the track runs backwards, giving you over 5 minutes. I have the full version too but will the upload take 41mb?

Edited by chalky
Social source share

good.gif Could do with a bit of a trim though

Social source share

i can, confirm that the issue toni basil breakaway was in fact purchased off a certain mr o,hara before he left for new zealand,and it was unplayed when he got it.the best isssue copy i,d ever seen.still got it .worth a lot to me,and not for sale.i turned down £600 sometime ago.

best g

Social source share

===============================================================================================

Half naked?????...which half isn't then??????

The half that doesn't need a quick dusting with the lady shave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert