Iancsloft

• Replies 8
  • Views 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

Blimey i got eight 45,s off Dave Flynn in Tokyo Japan he posted them Saturday and they arrived this morning Wed 8 -30am

4 Days WOW !!!

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL PONY EXPRESS :thumbup:

Top Man Mr Flynn

Four days, that's good. I mail items (not records) everyday overseas and find Japan and Australia to be pretty quick.

Best I ever had was when I posted a package to Portugal and they received it the very next day.

Social source share

Blimey i got eight 45,s off Dave Flynn in Tokyo Japan he posted them Saturday and they arrived this morning Wed 8 -30am

4 Days WOW !!!

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL PONY EXPRESS thumbup.gif

Top Man Mr Flynn

Mr Flynn is indeed a top man, but in this case, it's the Japanese postal service that might be the best in the world :thumbup: I've got records from Japan before in 3 days to Norway!

Today I got records from UK that took 15 days!!! :thumbup:

Social source share

Mr Flynn is indeed a top man, but in this case, it's the Japanese postal service that might be the best in the world thumbup.gif I've got records from Japan before in 3 days to Norway!

Today I got records from UK that took 15 days!!! angry.gif

HI,

I ONCE BOUGHT A RECORD FROM JAPAN ON MONDAY MORNING AND GOT IT ON WEDNESDAY, 3 OR 4 DAYS SEEM TO BE ABOUT AVERAGE,

THE JAPANESE POSTAL MUST BE ABOUT THE BEST ON THE PLANET, THE THING IS THOUGH AS MOST RECORDS COME THROUGH THE MOUNT PLEASANT SORTING OFFICE IN LONDON HOW COME THEY SEEM TO SHIFT JAPANESE AIRMAIL A LOT FASTER THAN SOME OTHERS ??.

JOE.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

I bought a Little Richie demo from Japan that was taking a while to get here. The guy from upstairs came down and knocked. Said he'd got it but it took him a while to get it off the kids as they'd been playing frisbee with the packet!king.gif

Turned out ok though.

Kev

laugh.gif

Bless the little darlings

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert