Organising And Storing Your Collection?

how does everyone store and organise their collections?

at the moment i have everything in flight cases but looking for a more permanant solution as the cases are starting to take up too much room

im looking for a storage unit preferably with drawers to hold my 45s that can be pulled out completly to make looking through easier and a space below for lps

it seems custom build is the only solution as i cant find a company that supplys this sort of unit????

any help is most appreciated shhh.gifwhistling.gif

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

how does everyone store and organise their collections?

at the moment i have everything in flight cases but looking for a more permanant solution as the cases are starting to take up too much room

im looking for a storage unit preferably with drawers to hold my 45s that can be pulled out completly to make looking through easier and a space below for lps

it seems custom build is the only solution as i cant find a company that supplys this sort of unit????

any help  is most appreciated shhh.gif   whistling.gif

link

Drawers that can take the weight of vinyl are rare and given the cost of existing set up for clohing will be highly expensive.

I have a habitat open shelving unit for my 45's and keepsome ogf them in strong cardboard boxes from Ikea. I need more shelving units for me and my two DJ sons and Habitat is definitely nore expensive than Ikea.

Check out Habitat

If this were 3cm taller05381_PE079938_S3.jpg

So I use these

19279_PE104509_S3.jpg

and Ikea shelving

The modern stuff goes in here 07936_PE084661_S3.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!