Guest Awake 502

• Replies 27
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Used to use Covers 45 but cannot find their website anymore, anyone have any suggestions for storage boxes for 7" singles ?

Try your local hardware/motor accessories supplier. Someone like B and Q or Halfords. They should have toolboxes with hinged lockable lids, usually made of galvanised steel. I have all my records stored in these and they hold approx 200 singles. I live in OZ but there should be something very similar available in the U.K. Go onto google and tap in steel toolboxes. You should hopefully find something mate. ATB Tony. Perth, W.A.. K.T.F.

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Try your local hardware/motor accessories supplier. Someone like B and Q or Halfords. They should have toolboxes with hinged lockable lids, usually made of galvanised steel. I have all my records stored in these and they hold approx 200 singles. I live in OZ but there should be something very similar available in the U.K. Go onto google and tap in steel toolboxes. You should hopefully find something mate. ATB Tony. Perth, W.A.. K.T.F.

Thanks for the reply, looking for cardboard boxes with lids to store 45's,

Darran

Social source share

If you got an Ikea near you, try them. They do some superb wooden boxes that are perfect cause they can be stacked up on each other as the depth allows the 45s to sit under the rim. They come in either black or white and are about £4 each but well worth it. They do a cardboard one too complete with lid and extra strong, about £2.50 each.

Social source share

If you got an Ikea near you, try them. They do some superb wooden boxes that are perfect cause they can be stacked up on each other as the depth allows the 45s to sit under the rim. They come in either black or white and are about £4 each but well worth it. They do a cardboard one too complete with lid and extra strong, about £2.50 each.

I have a couple of these wooden boxes, they also made them for LPs. Great boxes, BUT, they're not selling/making them anymore, at least not in Norway... :thumbsup:

Social source share

I have a couple of these wooden boxes, they also made them for LPs. Great boxes, BUT, they're not selling/making them anymore, at least not in Norway... unsure.gif

These are the ones...you can still get them in some places here.

post-4912-12645426645848_thumb.jpg

L.P shelf brillo too, £60 for the unit...16 squares!! Bargain. Also in black or white.

post-4912-12645426645848_thumb.jpg

Edited by Soul-Slider
Social source share

Guest malayka

I use wooden boxes which at one stage contained TNT, they have the perfect width and are very strong....you should be able to find them in army sales / carboots....they also look good, with the bold "TNT" inscription on the sides...

M.

Social source share

I use wooden boxes which at one stage contained TNT, they have the perfect width and are very strong....you should be able to find them in army sales / carboots....they also look good, with the bold "TNT" inscription on the sides...

M.

I wanna see a picture of them, please post :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Yes, I have some of these in white, very sturdy and cheap :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert