Billywhizz

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Billy

Sold mine for 300.00 a few years back , I paid more when I bought it .

What I will mention is that there is a slower verson which you can pick up around for 35.00 I have it somewhere if you need more info give me a shout and I will trawl through the box and give you some numbers.

Carms

]]

THATS THE PAT PETERMAN I HAD ONE ON EBAY DIDN'T SELL ONLY WORTH ABOUT A TENNER

Social source share

Thanks for the reply fellow soulies. As you know I always get things wrong. I picked up a copy Saturday night only to look not to buy, it was played to me,it was fast up tempo. I've heard it only once before at the rocket 2002,my soul mate Karen reckons the record reminds me of me as in Billy, that sounds abit Irish.Just joking Liam if your looking in. This is what i've been told, it's a Ian Levine discovery in the early part of 2002, there's only about 4 to 6 copies around and I believe Mick Smith's got one as we talk. Carms was nearest to the point,as far as the price is concerned, i've been told between 450 and 650. Is there any chance someone can play it for me pretty please.

Billy

Social source share

Thanks for the reply fellow soulies. As you know I always get things wrong. I picked up a copy Saturday night only to look not to buy, it was played to me,it was fast up tempo. I've heard it only once before at the rocket 2002,my soul mate Karen reckons the record reminds me of me as in Billy, that sounds abit Irish.Just joking Liam if your looking in. This is what i've been told, it's a Ian Levine discovery in the early part of 2002, there's only about 4 to 6 copies around and I believe Mick Smith's got one as we talk. Carms was nearest to the point,as far as the price is concerned, i've been told between 450 and 650. Is there any chance someone can play it for me pretty please.

Billy

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/more/artists/p/pat%20and%20neurotics

can hear it here on refro mate, bit of a racket imvho, reminds me in parts of The Stranthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Dave Molloy discovery mid eighties along with charles lamont

I remember Gary Rushbrooke playing it upstairs at Stafford during his last set there...'84/'85-ish? I bought one from GuyH that same nighter for £10...I believe I sold that copy to Frank (Norwich) for around £125-ish a fair few years back. Not particularly rare with waaaaaaaaaay more than a handful around, but a safe £300 for sure...imo.

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

I remember Gary Rushbrooke playing it upstairs at Stafford during his last set there...'84/'85-ish? I bought one from GuyH that same nighter for £10...I believe I sold that copy to Frank (Norwich) for around £125-ish a fair few years back. Not particularly rare with waaaaaaaaaay more than a handful around, but a safe £300 for sure...imo.

innocent.gif

Nice one Dave ,

you are right , it goes back a few years before Ian Levine .

Billy , it gets played here at home in Norwich ie, the Backstreet gigs.

Next gig in February .

Kev Featherstone has a copy too and i believe he helped Shifty track down a few copies too. Apparently shifty managed to speak to the guy who produced the track (after a few call to the USA).

The guys reply to Shifty was "I knew that was gonna be a hit some day"

Great record .

regards Frank

Social source share

Nice one Dave ,

you are right , it goes back a few years before Ian Levine .

Billy , it gets played here at home in Norwich ie, the Backstreet gigs.

Next gig in February .

Kev Featherstone has a copy too and i believe he helped Shifty track down a few copies too. Apparently shifty managed to speak to the guy who produced the track (after a few call to the USA).

The guys reply to Shifty was "I knew that was gonna be a hit some day"

Great record .

regards Frank

kev, got a copy

i was told I L but, u r right about shifty, great record,billy

Social source share

Carms sold hers to Karl Rhodes i brokered the deal!!

Gotta be worth a few bob now as that was a few years ago!!

Ive never seen another one for sale?

Nige B

remember karl brought it to stockport guild hall and i played it for him, my ears havent stopped bleeding sincelaugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert